Fa cup tickets (7 Viewers)

chiefdave

I didn’t realise that all the way back then the club 2013 created a supporter number that they were prepared to acknowledge!
We must have had them as far back as 2005 as we had those flexcards when the Ricoh opened where if you weren't a season ticket holder you could load your match ticket onto a card rather than be posted a paper one. Still got mine somewhere, might have a look for it and see if its the same number I have on Ticketmaster now.

pusbccfc

We must have had them as far back as 2005 as we had those flexcards when the Ricoh opened where if you weren't a season ticket holder you could load your match ticket onto a card rather than be posted a paper one. Still got mine somewhere, might have a look for it and see if its the same number I have on Ticketmaster now.

As far back as the 90s apparently.

Brylowes

I think Wembley is the only stadium big enough to hold semi finals. so more fans can go, for this tie Villa Park would have been used 42,000 take away FA and hospitality say 10,000 that gives each team just over 15,000 tickets, it wouldn't even go to all season ticket holders.
Could have had 30,000 each at Anfield.

Tile Hill Phil

It'll be to sell out the allocation and allowing those with the biggest purchase history to bring a mate/family member who wouldn't normally come. Thought they'll almost certainly be in a totally different area of the stadium by themselves.
How many fans do people think have got 1300 points or more

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

How many fans do people think have got 1300 points or more
Well if I was the club I'd have worked out how many tickets were left and then looked at how many people in the database had enough points to sell those tickets, with a small allowance for those that wouldn't want the extra ticket for whatever reason.

rob9872

Probably the 10th person on this to ask without reading but ... any indication when tickets will be emailed? Getting awfully close and knowing there will be glitches I'd like to have printed copies, even if only as a back up.

Hobo

Probably the 10th person on this to ask without reading but ... any indication when tickets will be emailed? Getting awfully close and knowing there will be glitches I'd like to have printed copies, even if only as a back up.
Last year it was around Wed and Thurs.

SBbucks

Every hour the club are responding on twitter saying that it will be later this week, so why do people keep asking? I’ve no idea what the panic is, unless they think the internet might go on strike and stop all deliveries. Just be patient, they will be sent out when they are sent out.

MalcSB

Every hour the club are responding on twitter saying that it will be later this week, so why do people keep asking? I’ve no idea what the panic is, unless they think the internet might go on strike and stop all deliveries. Just be patient, they will be sent out when they are sent out.
I think the problem is a lack of trust in the process.

rob9872

Well I've not seen twatter and its skready been answered so no need to advise me to be patient. Tickets bought 2 weeks ago on Thursday, you'd assume automatic afterwards like lots of other events and paper away tickets regularly arriving within a couple of days. As above, its the process and the short time in between if it fails for any reason and don't see why first half couldn't have been sent last week.

SBbucks

Well I've not seen twatter and its skready been answered so no need to advise me to be patient. Tickets bought 2 weeks ago on Thursday, you'd assume automatic afterwards like lots of other events and paper away tickets regularly arriving within a couple of days. As above, its the process and the short time in between if it fails for any reason and don't see why first half couldn't have been sent last week.

Well why don’t you look at what the club has communicated (many times) if it is causing you so much stress? They said right from the first announcement of tickets that the emails would be sent out nearer the time so not sure why you expected them to arrive immediately. The process worked fine last year, this is no different.

Skybluecol

One of the lads has asked me on our WhatsApp group 3 times since the weekend.....I've finally snapped and told him he's no longer got a lift down to Wembley......like he thinks I'll know before the club.
Check the website......check X.....not on there....guess what...they've not been sent yet!!
It's a shame they can't identify these people.....I'd send their tickets out to them on the morning of the game

Evo1883

One of the lads has asked me on our WhatsApp group 3 times since the weekend.....I've finally snapped and told him he's no longer got a lift down to Wembley......like he thinks I'll know before the club.
Check the website......check X.....not on there....guess what...they've not been sent yet!!
It's a shame they can't identify these people.....I'd send their tickets out to them on the morning of the game
Bit of a harsh response tbh

rob9872

Well why don’t you look at what the club has communicated (many times) if it is causing you so much stress? They said right from the first announcement of tickets that the emails would be sent out nearer the time so not sure why you expected them to arrive immediately. The process worked fine last year, this is no different.
Ffs I just asked a question. Pipe down you bellend

MalcSB

Yeah, I remember last year, none of the tickets were emailed out and our end was completely empty
It’s good that you have never suffered the consequences of an IT failure. I have - a 6 week crash of a conveyancing firms system meaning I nearly lost a house sale, and recently simultaneously an online Virgin a media order and a BT cancellation getting “stuck in their respective systems. The latter is still not resolved and I am continuing to be billed.

Therefore I don’t have your blind faith in a system that takes my money some time ago and leaves it as late as possible to send me what I have purchased.

Hopefully your smug confidence and easy dismissal of other people’s concerns will one day be suitably rewarded.

Last edited:

SBbucks

It’s good that you have never suffered the consequences of an IT failure. I have - a 6 week crash of a conveyancing firms system meaning I nearly lost a house sale, and recently simultaneously an online Virgin a media order and a BT cancellation getting “stuck in their respective systems. The latter is still not resolved and I am continuing to be billed.

Therefore I don’t have your blind faith in a system that takes my money some time ago and leaves it as late as possible to send me what I have purchased.

Hopefully your smug confidence and easy dismissal of other people’s concerns will one day be suitably rewarded.

If we haven’t received tickets by Saturday I’ll share your concern, but as it’s only Tuesday I won’t panic for the moment. I’m sure it will all be sorted in the next 48 hours. Assuming Armageddon hasn’t happened, obviously.

SBbucks

is it weird and a bad thing they just want to send all the tickets out in one go?

Last year they sent them out in tranches over a two day period, assume they will do the same this time. I would expect an announcement in the morning, then start the process, and complete it during Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread