Fa cup tickets (2 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

That’s just embarrassing, especially from Sheff Utd. Not won a major trophy for about 100 years, and they like to pretend they’re a big club.
Man City I get, it’s not a novelty for them playing at Wembley. Sheffield United however, season ticket holder could get 5 tickets each and it didn’t sell out?

That’s tinpot.

hamertime

Man City I get, it’s not a novelty for them playing at Wembley. Sheffield United however, season ticket holder could get 5 tickets each and it didn’t sell out?

That’s tinpot.
It’s probably because they were scared they were gonna lose. It’s probably also why their team has been so gutless this season. The whole club lacks bollocks. Every time we have played them their fans have been silent.

Seamus1

I have been trying to buy a ticket for my father on my account, but every time I try to process the payment it says that it is not authorised or there are insufficient funds (which I assure you is not the case!). Also tried using my mother’s card with the same error. Has anybody else had this issue? Apologies if it has been mentioned elsewhere

AOM

Semi finals should never be at Wembley.

Yeah, should be hosted at a big neutral ground like Old Trafford, Emirates, Principality, etc.

Although saying that, if we hadn't been to Wembley 3 times already in the last 7 or whatever years, I'd not be complaining too much!

Mucca Mad Boys

Agree with this.

Wembley should be for finals only. The peak of the competition you've taken part in, not nearly the peak.
Really? Seems unfair on a lot fans having smaller and smaller allocations.

You’re looking at allocations of 18-25,000 if a semi was held at the next biggest stadia.

nightowl1883

I think Wembley is the only stadium big enough to hold semi finals. so more fans can go, for this tie Villa Park would have been used 42,000 take away FA and hospitality say 10,000 that gives each team just over 15,000 tickets, it wouldn't even go to all season ticket holders.

skyblue1991

Not that it would happen but thoughts on a semi final over two legs instead of a neutral venue?

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

jmbuck96CCFC

Hi, really desperate to get hold of 2 tickets or 2 supporters numbers so me and old man can join his brothers and my uncles at the game.
No longer live in Cov so any games we’ve been to have been bought by family up there and not on an account of our own!!
Happy to prove allegiances to Coventry if needs be haha.
Hope someone can help! Thanks.

skybluericoh

Semi finals should never be at Wembley.
I kinda agree, but we would only be getting around 20000 tickets if it was at another ground so no ST no ticket. In 87 we got 27000 that was before all seater, Leeds had quite a lot less as we had the Kop they had Leppins lane. So the segregation, fa guests tickets would all play its part in reducing availability.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Not that it would happen but thoughts on a semi final over two legs instead of a neutral venue?

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Can you imagine the level of belly-aching among the "big clubs" about fixture congestion and fatigue? Bit much to have to run up and down twice a week for the paltry sum of £200 grand!

mds

Possibly missed a link in my emails or something................

Are the tickets posted out or print at home?
If print at home how do we access them to print?

TIA

David O'Day

Possibly missed a link in my emails or something................

Are the tickets posted out or print at home?
If print at home how do we access them to print?

TIA
Print at home and nearer the date an email with the ticket attached as a PDF will be sent to the person who ordered the ticket so if 1 person ordered for multiple accounts they get all the tickets sent to them in this format.

Reactions: mds

Users who are viewing this thread