Fa cup tickets (9 Viewers)

Phoenix5555

They definitely are not allowed to sell their club Wembley tickets to anyone, In fact they’re not supposed to sell them onto anybody, if they’re not planning on using their seats they’re supposed to inform Wembley who will try to offload their seats 🤔 for a fee of course.
More a point I was making about being able to sell to any other person and not just to Man Utd fans. I know they are not supposed to, but I know for a fact it happens.

Brylowes

More a point I was making about being able to sell to any other person and not just to Man Utd fans. I know they are not supposed to, but I know for a fact it happens.
I purchased 2 tickets last year for the play off final from a Newcastle fan, he then subsequently had his Club Wembley membership revoked, he’d touted the tickets online & been reported.
Thankfully he emailed C W to say that I was a friend and no money had exchanged hands, I then received an email from C W asking me to confirm how I knew him etc, they then agreed to honour the tickets but revoked his membership.

Last edited:

McLovin87

I mostly agree with that, but in our household we have an issue.

My wife doesn't have an account. We have 3 season tickets (me, dad, daughter) and if one can't go, then she sometimes comes but doesn't have a s/t due to working hours (can't make midweek). The games she goes go we buy on the day. Done loads of away games too, but we use our 3 tickets and have points on there and so on. Now a victim of our own doing as guaranteed 3 seats but 4 of us want to go to Wembley. Unless they allow 2 per (unlikely) we'll join the scramble for an extra and then probably can't all sit together. She's been to last 3 Wembley trips with us all together as I think we could've ordered something like 6 each for Checkatrade and 2 each for both play offs.
That is a carbon copy of my situation but its me, my lad and my daughter with season tickets with my wife (no ST) going to all the Wembley games and she gets to about half a dozen home games each season. It will be interesting how they are going to play it, maybe me and my daughter can sit together then my wife and lad can get tickets later but then my lad might be at risk of not getting one even though he has a season ticket.

covcity4life

I mostly agree with that, but in our household we have an issue.

My wife doesn't have an account. We have 3 season tickets (me, dad, daughter) and if one can't go, then she sometimes comes but doesn't have a s/t due to working hours (can't make midweek). The games she goes go we buy on the day. Done loads of away games too, but we use our 3 tickets and have points on there and so on. Now a victim of our own doing as guaranteed 3 seats but 4 of us want to go to Wembley. Unless they allow 2 per (unlikely) we'll join the scramble for an extra and then probably can't all sit together. She's been to last 3 Wembley trips with us all together as I think we could've ordered something like 6 each for Checkatrade and 2 each for both play offs.
Ya my issue too rly. Cousin comes to games but not as many as doesn't live close. Chances of sitting next to each other will be slim

robbiethemole

We have the same issue 3 adult st, 2 jsb’s but both boys Mums would like to go too. I’ve added them to my network but neither have any purchase history so will we be able to get tickets on general sale maybe? We expect to be separated but I’m worried we won’t get tickets for them at all

Hobo

Yeah, but if you don't regularly go to matches I don't know why you'd suddenly think it's your divine right to get a ticket to Wembley.

People are complaining about neutral allocations but if you barely follow the club and only go to the odd game you're only one step removed from that yourself.

You look at last year - you could purchase two per person but they didn't even sell out at the 100 point threshold (so people who had been to max 10 games in 4 years). As I said, there's no diehard fans missing out.

I didn't say they have a divine right, but they are still part of the demand. And a lot of them go as often as they can, travel long distances and go to most games.

Sick Boy

Good to see on Twitter that a Man Utd fan with a soft spot for Cov thinks it's fair, no doubt will be in City end.

rob9872

Can I be first on the scrounge please? If anyone of the regular pisters on here that can't make it and can guarantee a ticket, then I'm happy to pay in advance. I am genuine and have helped a number of others on here with tickets previously but looking for a 4th with only 3 between us. Never been an issue previously will have to buy a 4th largely unused next season I guess.

Thanks in advance.

AOM

As a season ticket holder one per person seems fair. Increased amount of season tickets this season means you can't offer more than one per holder without leaving out both non-ST supporters and even a number of ST holders themselves.

I think it's probably the best system they could probably come up with.
I was thinking a 5 match home package for those with prior accounts could also be something they could have done, but it sounds like the next few games might sell out anyway!

Sky Blue Pete

I think it's probably the best system they could probably come up with.
I was thinking a 5 match home package for those with prior accounts could also be something they could have done, but it sounds like the next few games might sell out anyway!
If we win the next two without doubt

Users who are viewing this thread