Fa cup tickets (8 Viewers)

napolimp

The silver area looks quite large.

You're completely misinformed. We were in the "silver" section at the Play-off final, a few neutrals and then the vast majority were 50/50 City and Luton towns. Everyone celebrated when their team scored. No trouble, no issues. A bit of banter with the Luton fans sat in the row in front, but who wants to do anything that could get them kicked out the play-off final? Most people aren't dicks believe it or not.

MalcSB

You're completely misinformed. We were in the "silver" section at the Play-off final, a few neutrals and then the vast majority were 50/50 City and Luton towns. Everyone celebrated when their team scored. No trouble, no issues. A bit of banter with the Luton fans sat in the row in front, but who wants to do anything that could get them kicked out the play-off final? Most people aren't dicks believe it or not.
So post #76 is wrong then?

shepardo01

The "Silver Area" is a neutral/low level hospitality area. This area is larger for this game than it was for our PO Final last year I believe - we have less purchaseable tickets in the level 2 area.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Fuck off Club Wembley money grabbing bastards, why the fuck would you want neutrals at a final or semi final, like its about the clubs that made it there, should be 45k either club split in half bang down the middle. Taking up seats that can be had by those who attend to watch the City slightly less than every week but still go frequently, Im fortunate enough to be in the highest points threshold and able to get tickets to whatever game I’d like but those who dont have the points but attend frequently anyways are being mugged off by neutral rich bastards who dont give a shit taking a seat in a meaningless game for them

Saddlebrains

Fuck off Club Wembley money grabbing bastards, why the fuck would you want neutrals at a final or semi final, like its about the clubs that made it there, should be 45k either club split in half bang down the middle. Taking up seats that can be had by those who attend to watch the City slightly less than every week but still go frequently, Im fortunate enough to be in the highest points threshold and able to get tickets to whatever game I’d like but those who dont have the points but attend frequently anyways are being mugged off by neutral rich bastards who dont give a shit taking a seat in a meaningless game for them

Im confused on this club wembo thing

I get what it is, but it states 'premium ticket' on level 2. But that isnt club wembley?

Whats them seats about then?

CV22SBA

After we beat Utd, i think (might be wrong) but the allocation is even less for the Final and level 2 is ALL neutral.

chiefdave

I get what it is, but it states 'premium ticket' on level 2. But that isnt club wembley?

It’s a bit like the balcony at the cbs, but better. Essentially it’s a big corporate area on that level and then a few rows of seats in the stadium bowl

Nice when you get free tickets for gigs, not sure I’d be paying hundreds for it

alexccfc99

After we beat Utd, i think (might be wrong) but the allocation is even less for the Final and level 2 is ALL neutral.
Neutral thing is a rule but isn't adhered too - I was at Man Utd v Newcastle League Cup in Club Wembley last year and most of it got up and cheered when Man Utd scored

CV22SBA

Neutral thing is a rule but isn't adhered too - I was at Man Utd v Newcastle League Cup in Club Wembley last year and most of it got up and cheered when Man Utd scored
Yeah, I agree by neutral, I meant not sold by the actual clubs. I was in there for Liverpool v Chelsea a few years back and the whole thing was bloody scousers.

alexccfc99

Man City and Man United both got allocated 30,500 tickets for last years final (including tickets for player guests and family)

Remaining 29000 were sold as hospitality and given to the competition sponsors

Tommo1993

Hoping for 135/136 area again. Also hoping they were on sale before next Wednesday as I’m off work until then, and won’t have to faff about with my day.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's a home game for the Londoners. 🏟️

shepardo01

Club Wembley is a membership where you pay a fee and have tickets/access to tickets for most Wembley events, including concerts etc. They get option of sit down meal I think too) These are usually on the dugout/royal box side.
The Premium tickets on sale to us have padded seats, cup holders, access to a different set of food/beverage options. It is a bit calmer than the melee downstairs (been with Dad (73- mobility issues) last few visits and hoping to get tickets there this time around as taking kids (6 and 8).

Saddlebrains

Club Wembley is a membership where you pay a fee and have tickets/access to tickets for most Wembley events, including concerts etc. They get option of sit down meal I think too) These are usually on the dugout/royal box side.
The Premium tickets on sale to us have padded seats, cup holders, access to a different set of food/beverage options. It is a bit calmer than the melee downstairs (been with Dad (73- mobility issues) last few visits and hoping to get tickets there this time around as taking kids (6 and 8).

Ah thanks for explaining, just confused me

skybluecam

Exactly what I was saying could happen.
Simpsons Apocalypse GIF

^you

David O'Day

Hoping for 135/136 area again. Also hoping they were on sale before next Wednesday as I’m off work until then, and won’t have to faff about with my day.
If they are announced tomorrow I'd guess tdey will go on sale the net working day which is the Tuesday.

Hobo

City fans discover what hospitality seating is

We’ve got 34,000 allocated. We’ve had what, 27,000 home fans max this season? It’s not like there’s diehard Cov fans losing out here.

I get what you are saying, but not all real fans can go to every game. So when you see an average gate of say 25,000 it is not the same 25,000 at every game.

But the basic idea is right, a club with a bigger average attendances will have more fans than that, so more will miss out.

Sky Blue Pete

I get what you are saying, but not all real fans can go to every game. So when you see an average gate of say 25,000 it is not the same 25,000 at every game.

But the basic idea is right, a club with a bigger average attendances will have more fans than that, so more will miss out.
With 34000 tickets at least 10000 proper fans will likely miss out

skybluecam

Yeah, but if you don't regularly go to matches I don't know why you'd suddenly think it's your divine right to get a ticket to Wembley.

People are complaining about neutral allocations but if you barely follow the club and only go to the odd game you're only one step removed from that yourself.

You look at last year - you could purchase two per person but they didn't even sell out at the 100 point threshold (so people who had been to max 10 games in 4 years). As I said, there's no diehard fans missing out.

Brylowes

But, as far as I know, Club Wembley members can sell their seats. Where else are the third party ticket sellers sourcing them from?
I’m not sure what your point is. Of course they can sell them to anyone they choose, it doesn’t stop Coventry, Man Utd, Leicester or even Accrington Stanley fans buying them either
They definitely are not allowed to sell their club Wembley tickets to anyone, In fact they’re not supposed to sell them onto anybody, if they’re not planning on using their seats they’re supposed to inform Wembley who will try to offload their seats 🤔 for a fee of course.

rob9872

Yeah, but if you don't regularly go to matches I don't know why you'd suddenly think it's your divine right to get a ticket to Wembley.

People are complaining about neutral allocations but if you barely follow the club and only go to the odd game you're only one step removed from that yourself.

You look at last year - you could purchase two per person but they didn't even sell out at the 100 point threshold (so people who had been to max 10 games in 4 years). As I said, there's no diehard fans missing out.
I mostly agree with that, but in our household we have an issue.

My wife doesn't have an account. We have 3 season tickets (me, dad, daughter) and if one can't go, then she sometimes comes but doesn't have a s/t due to working hours (can't make midweek). The games she goes go we buy on the day. Done loads of away games too, but we use our 3 tickets and have points on there and so on. Now a victim of our own doing as guaranteed 3 seats but 4 of us want to go to Wembley. Unless they allow 2 per (unlikely) we'll join the scramble for an extra and then probably can't all sit together. She's been to last 3 Wembley trips with us all together as I think we could've ordered something like 6 each for Checkatrade and 2 each for both play offs.

Users who are viewing this thread