FA Cup Semi Final Draw (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Am I making it up… but are we classed as the home team and play in Sky blue ( eg if it was v Man City we would be in our home kit) and we get the choice of dressing rooms!!

Flying Fokker

Am I making it up… but are we classed as the home team and play in Sky blue ( eg if it was v Man City we would be in our home kit) and we get the choice of dressing rooms!!

We’re playing the Reds, I guess we could piss them off and have a new semi final kit?

SBT

I'm guessing both the dressing rooms at Wembley are pretty nice tbf

messiahrobins

What are you on about?
back in the 90s in their Fergie era, those cunts used to basically take over coventry in town in the pubs and in the ground in our sections. Back then they had a huge amount of glory hunting cunts who were very entitled as Man Utd had just won their first league in 25 years so they all came crawling out the woodwork.
The same will happen now, London will be taken over by them everywhere that weekend. No other fanbase would have been like that, certainly not Man City.
I wanted Liverpool to win, as in my lifetime never had any issues with them by comparison.

messiahrobins

Old enough to remember 11,000 City fans having a ball in front of an otherwise silent Old Trafford in 2007. Were you there that night as well, or too busy trawling other teams' forums and bigging up Man Utd?
No, as i was banned at the time

Darth Robins

Old enough to remember 11,000 City fans having a ball in front of an otherwise silent Old Trafford in 2007. Were you there that night as well, or too busy trawling other teams' forums and bigging up Man Utd?

Singing "You're getting sacked in the morning" to Fergie remains one of my all-time favourite football memories. Real pleased with this draw, Saturday game against a team we could actually have a go at. Exciting times ahead!

bigfatronssba

Season ticket holders then anyone with 200+ points, then second ballot to those same groups

shmmeee

back in the 90s in their Fergie era, those cunts used to basically take over coventry in town in the pubs and in the ground in our sections. Back then they had a huge amount of glory hunting cunts who were very entitled as Man Utd had just won their first league in 25 years so they all came crawling out the woodwork.
The same will happen now, London will be taken over by them everywhere that weekend. No other fanbase would have been like that, certainly not Man City.
I wanted Liverpool to win, as in my lifetime never had any issues with them by comparison.

Everyone hated Utd in the 90s. There was no special City Utd rivalry. And that was when they were the Man City of the day.

stevefloyd

We beat them in 1987 so when we beat them again it will mean we will get at least £2 million plus sponsorship tv gate receipts ...bring it on

SBT

There hasn’t ever been a need. But the last thing I want in our first semi final since 87 is to be next to some plastic glory hunting twat
It will be the smallest allocation we've ever had at Wembley, at a time when we've had more ST holders than ever. It'll be as close to die-hards only as you're likely to get (until the final)

Brighton Sky Blue

It will be the smallest allocation we've ever had at Wembley, at a time when we've had more ST holders than ever. It'll be as close to die-hards only as you're likely to get (until the final)
We’ll still have 15,000 to sell aside from ST holders

Sbarcher

As Diallo got sent off will he miss the semifinal or standard league games?

Happy_Martian

Deep breaths.....

IF Man City win the league (still a way off) and we somehow manage to get past United, regardless of the score in the final,

WE WOULD BE PLAYING IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE NEXT SEASON

How f**kin' mental is that ? :ROFLMAO:

SkyblueTexan

They used to say Man U always beat us whenever they won the FA Cup. Then we beat them en route to our famous FA Cup win. They can be beaten. We have nothing to lose and no reason to be afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread