FA Cup Semi Final Draw (1 Viewer)

messiahrobins

Man City is my pick as i think they play Real Madrid on the 17th. That tie will be brutal, Real are itching for revenge after last year. I expect Real to beat them and Man City will be hurting big time if that happens as its a legacy killer for them in respect of where they aspire to be.
I think we could make a bit of history if we get them. We are a top side when the lads are on it. We battered Wolves today. They are the 8th best team in England currently.
Liverpool/Man Utd would worry me more.

Warwickhunt

FA are crapping themselves if we get into tye top6 as well🤣🤣

Brighton Sky Blue

Am i the only one who wants Leicester?

Obviously if we were to lose to them at Wembley it'd be pretty devastating.... but surely Leicester at Wembley is a dream game after all those years of shit.
Think it’s more that Lesta realistically won’t beat Chelsea

Tommo1993

Am i the only one who wants Leicester?

Obviously if we were to lose to them at Wembley it'd be pretty devastating.... but surely Leicester at Wembley is a dream game after all those years of shit.

Nope. Imagine though. Between Wembley Park and Stadium, Cov v Leicester. Nobody gets to the stadium alive. Wembley Way bloodbath.

On a serious note, assuming Chelsea beat them it’s a pretty daunting draw!

pusbccfc

Nope. Imagine though. Between Wembley Park and Stadium, Cov v Leicester. Nobody gets to the stadium alive. Wembley Way bloodbath.

On a serious note, assuming Chelsea beat them it’s a pretty daunting draw!

I don't think it would be. It's very rare to see trouble at Wembley.

My issue is how much they'd rub it in.

Brighton Sky Blue

I understand that point.... but its probably no more or less realistic on paper than us beating Wolves.

(on paper) Chelsea are a better side than Wolves (despite league position), and Leicester better than us.
If they did get through, then yeah I’d rather them with a chance of getting to the final where you’ll probably get Man City anyway

Tommo1993

I don't think it would be. It's very rare to see trouble at Wembley.

My issue is how much they'd rub it in.

Football violence such as that is a very isolated incident, was only joking. It’s just the most winnable tie.

Philosorapter

Hey guys and gals,

Being someone not up on this sort of stuff, is the forthcoming fixtures, whomever we get, gets played at a neutral ground.?

Will the game have a replay option if drawn or goes straight to penaltties?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Hey guys and gals,

Being someone not up on this sort of stuff, is the forthcoming fixtures, whomever we get, gets played at a neutral ground.?

Will the game have a replay option if drawn or goes straight to penaltties?

Where have you been for the last 10 years.

Wembley and no replay

tigersb

Chelsea or Man yoo for me

San Francisco

Chelsea are woeful and were fairly lucky to have overturned Leeds last round. Leicester will give them a good game and wouldn't at all surprise me if that went to ET + pens.

TomRad85

We're obviously now at the stage where all remaining teams should pan us. Hope Utd fluke through as that's our best chance imo, Leicester aside.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

We're obviously now at the stage where all remaining teams should pan us. Hope Utd fluke through as that's our best chance imo, Leicester aside.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Outside chance against Chelsea too I think. But if it’s Man City and we get twatted then so what, Championship clubs hardly ever make it this far and we’ll have banked a few million in the process.

EalingSB

Last year the KO dates and times were confirmed on 29 March, ten days after the QFs.

The first SF was Saturday at 4.45 and the second Sunday at 4.30.

Users who are viewing this thread