FA cup replay (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

Maximum of Saturday 3pm home league we’ll play now is 8/23.

We’ve got 4 left as things stand and 3 of them are against Hull, Ipswich and Leeds. The other is QPR on the last day of the season and I don’t think they’ve decided which leagues are playing when then yet.

Entirely feasible we end up with 4 or 5 Saturday 3pm home games for the entire season.

SuperFred

I doubt the club will want to move legends day, sales look decent and I'm sure hospitality has sold better than usual. As well as ex players already booked. Could be lots of refunds

Terry Gibson's perm

I hope they don’t move it my lad is a mascot on legends day and a Friday night will be a pain in the arse as I have no holidays left.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Always fancied going to India. I live in Manchester and found a great price from Birmingham for two week trip that exactly coincided with taking in Millwall and Preston home games to make attending games more economical and so making my half season ticket worth the money.

First moved Millwall game moved after flight took off, so couldn't attend
Possibly now Preston game moved to before I come back.
Obviously hope we get through to 5th round and would really like to go as love FA cup. but going on a Monday night from Manchester after a trip to India is crazy. I did not miss one game in FA cup from 1978 to 1993.

I just despair with how rubbish the football product is.

skybluelee

Already booked our hotel tickets for the Preston game. Plus I’d have to take the kids out of school on Friday lunchtime if it’s moved to then so I’ll get it in the neck from the wife. Fucking bastard ITV.

JAM See

Always fancied going to India. I live in Manchester and found a great price from Birmingham for two week trip that exactly coincided with taking in Millwall and Preston home games to make attending games more economical and so making my half season ticket worth the money.

Obviously hope we get through to 5th round and would really like to go as love FA cup. but going on a Monday night from Manchester after a trip to India is crazy. I did not miss one game in FA cup from 1978 to 1993.

Where in India are you going?
The bride and I are flying to Delhi for the Easter holidays.
Flights booked, but fuck all else yet.

Covcraig@bury

I just despair with how rubbish the football product

Strangely enough, I will miss the Stoke ,Preston and West Brom games plus the FA cup ( pending results) because I will be in India 🛺

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Goa ( Cavelossim) . I’ve been going every year for 23 years . Love the whole of India but this is the most chilled out place in the world I’ve ever been . The people and the food ( proper curry) out of this world. Wouldn’t go anywhere else
I'm impressed, have another great time. Have to swap travel stories and Cov chat when we get back.

Covcraig@bury

I'm impressed, have another great time. Have to swap travel stories and Cov chat when we get back.
I meet a few cov fans and their families last year in Cavelossim, it was their first time . They’re going back again same time as me . We also meet up before the games at cov for drinks . If anyone reading this India 🇮🇳 is the place to go . So so so cheap .

MTK

It wasn’t the £2 - as I said we bought tickets anyway - it was missing our season ticket window again and losing our regular seats, not being able to add the tickets to our cards etc. I just think we should have longer to buy is all

pusbccfc

Most will pay on the day or gate.

napolimp

Let's get back to winning ways on Tuesday with a strong performance, and carry confidence into the match against Milwall. 2 wins on the bounce and things be looking rosy.

Flying Fokker

Maximum of Saturday 3pm home league we’ll play now is 8/23.

We’ve got 4 left as things stand and 3 of them are against Hull, Ipswich and Leeds. The other is QPR on the last day of the season and I don’t think they’ve decided which leagues are playing when then yet.

Entirely feasible we end up with 4 or 5 Saturday 3pm home games for the entire season.
We are on 7 at the moment. I posted something about this earlier. We’ve moved mored 30% more games than the other top teams.

covcity4life

Wilson
Lati
Thomas
Binks
Da Silva
Eccles
Torp
O hare
Palmer
Godden
Simms

Perhaps. Maybe saka will have to play. Tavares from bench?

Think IF we did win a game Vs Maidstone might be good time to give tavares a start maybe

Users who are viewing this thread