FA Cup Draw tonight - who do you want ? (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Do many drink in walsall beforehand or stay drinking in birmingham? I'm in walsall but wondered if its worth grabbing the train to new street for the pre match beers.
Not been there since 2004 but drank in the centre then

Sky Blue Harry H

No excuse to not back the boys - just up the road, winnable and need to keep the feelgood factor going - also gives us the chance to utilise the squad.

Adge

Reasonable draw that. Probably will result in us playing a few of the squad members as opposed to the usual suspects who make up the starting X1

Magwitch

Good draw, just up the road, decent away support have to get certain percentage of tickets I believe, arguably being the most attractive tie of the round if you take in league positions West Midland derby etc, so possibly good candidate for TV, somehow doubt that though.

Last edited:

WhaleOilBeefHooked

Do many drink in walsall beforehand or stay drinking in birmingham? I'm in walsall but wondered if its worth grabbing the train to new street for the pre match beers.

Problem is, it's pretty much in the arse end of nowhere.

Beers in the centre are a shout as transport is decent to the stadium.

There's a working men's club kind of thing right underneath the ground which does cheap beer and is right next to the away end entrance, iirc. Hardly lively though, unless there's a SBA takeover.

Users who are viewing this thread