FA Cup Draw tonight - who do you want ? (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

FA Cup draw tonight @ 7pm?- who do you want?
Unlikely to be on TV, unless we get drawn away to some tiddler of a team, but it would be nice if it was someone who could accommodate a decent away following.

rob9872

I'm tempted to say Notts Co away but I have a bad feeling about it if we do ...

rob9872

I guess Salford away would be a nice one - new ground to visit and possibly on tv

pusbccfc

Met Police away.

SlowerThanPlatt

Got to be Haringey Borough away. They have a seated capacity of 280 and host a car boot sale before games. Also Frank Nouble’s younger brother scored the winner for them against Poole Town on Saturday

Sky Blue Harry H

Got to be Haringey Borough away. They have a seated capacity of 280 and host a car boot sale before games. Also Frank Nouble’s younger brother scored the winner for them against Poole Town on Saturday

Just south of Tottenham cemetery on the map - bodes well !!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
for family reasons i would like us to draw Tranmere away

We shouldnt fear or worry about anyone at this stage

Sky Blue Harry H

Hampton & Richmond sounds posh (capacity 3500) and Weston Super Mare holds similar (and is, I think, under cover!) Not sure what the away allocations are, though. Likely televised if we got one of these.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Hampton & Richmond sounds posh (capacity 3500) and Weston Super Mare holds similar (and is, I think, under cover!) Not sure what the away allocations are, though. Likely televised if we got one of these.

H&R is a pretty awful ground, won't be any cover for away fans. Also minimal places to drink beforehand and there isn't really a train station close by. Hampton is a small place

steve82

Chesterfield away tops my list as it’s a favourite or Crewe too.
Failing that a easy home passage to the next round like last season to be in the hat for the 3rd round.

Hopefully be a Saturday 3pm and not a 2pm on a Sunday.

On a side point what the availability of the Ricoh pitch that weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ_covblaze

Any non league team away. Failing that Macclesfield as they’re one of the only two I need to complete the 92 again.

steve82

Should we be drawn at home it won’t be a Sunday game, the landlords are using the stadium v Northampton saints on Sunday 4th November.

Last year we played too many Sunday 2pm games in the early cup rounds

JimmyHillsbeard

Hmm got to raise an eyebrow at all these folk who claim “an easy lower league team at home”. Have they not seen our record vs Worcester, Northampton etc.?

Macclesfield or Stockport away for me but we’ll probably be away to Portsmouth

SkyBlueMatt

I always like Crewe away, everything is so close. Living in derby is an easy trip over there (on the worse possible train) and it's normally always a good following.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Garryb80

Should we be drawn at home it won’t be a Sunday game, the landlords are using the stadium v Northampton saints on Sunday 4th November.

Last year we played too many Sunday 2pm games in the early cup rounds

The cup game is the weekend of the 10th tho...

Users who are viewing this thread