Fa Cup Draw in Coventry (1 Viewer)

Hobo

If they have it anywhere else it will be a dead giveaway as to where the new ground's going to be.

Spencer Park is Central and convenient for Timmy's train.

pusbccfc

Rather they did it in the cathedral ruins.

Might be a bit cold though..

Last edited:

bringbackrattles

It looked like the Air Ambulance to me
You're probably right. Some Stoke fans tried to attack some Cov supporters after the match,but a load of coppers came from nowhere and brought out batons and kept them contained. They must have followed them, anticipated trouble ?

Nick

Administrator
It had been years since there was chance to play the "who is going to move first" game with away fans.

Remember doing it against Sheff utd years ago and nearly got my shoulder put out of place.

giphy.gif

no_loyalty

Would be a nice touch if one of City F.A. cup legends was involved in the draw

ceetee

FA Web Site says Amex Stadium and it has been updated because we are shown as Ball No 8

Perhaps the BBC will have a camera somewhere to show CCFC supporters reaction... that's just my guess, no information

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

No, they do this at every round. Game is elsewhere and they go live to a different location for the draw. In this case the draw is at Coventry.

Mark Chapman will be presenting the BBC Two show live from the Ricoh Arena at 7pm, as the numbers are picked out at the Amex Stadium ahead of the BT Sport live game between Brighton and Hove Albion and Crystal Palace.

Captain Dart

So are they going to get Micky Gynn and Dave Bennett in to draw the balls?

Users who are viewing this thread