Chelsea v Liverpool
Derby v Man Utd
Sheff Wed v Man City
Portsmouth v arsenal
Tottenham v Norwich
West Brom v Newcastle
Leicester v CCFC
Cardiff v Sheff utd
Not sure. They won't show Spurs Norwich, and we're the joint lowest ranked team left assuming Shrews go out, playing second in the PL in a derby fixture and with our back story this season we might get on. Actually, not sure they will show 5 with it being midweek, they did last season but that was over 4 days at the weekend so perhaps not.

Reactions: Londonccfcfan

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
Yeah there’s absolutely nothing attractive about Boring Mourinho’s Spurs v Relegation Fodder Norwich, I’d put that bottom.

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
Nothing but complete bias would suggest we should be top of the tv list

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Leicester fans creaming themselves!

5th round draw
Just went on there - nearly all want us to get through v Blues, so that they can give us a hammering. I'd really forgotten how much they disliked us. Funny really that they still have it in for us, despite their lofty position.

Reactions: Sick Boy
Jan 27, 2020
Leicester fan in peace, this will 100% sell out if we end up playing you. This was the draw pretty much every Leicester fan wanted. It’s been along time since we last played and very winnable. I do think it be on telly though. Tickets will be cheap aswell. We’ve even got a new chant about you lot aswell that’s been getting a good airing this season.

Really hope you beat Birmingham, cuz this will be a great tie for both. You’ll get around 5000 tickets.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Jul 27, 2018
Definitely not the one id have picked but still plenty of money in that tie if we make it through the replay. If Leicester were to make plenty of changes we'd be in with a chance (albeit a slim one!)

Reactions: Londonccfcfan

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Leicester fan in peace, this will 100% sell out if we end up playing you. This was the draw pretty much every Leicester fan wanted. It’s been along time since we last played and very winnable. I do think it be on telly though. Tickets will be cheap aswell. We’ve even got a new chant about you lot aswell that’s been getting a good airing this season.

Really hope you beat Birmingham, cuz this will be a great tie for both. You’ll get around 5000 tickets.
I see why you wanted it but really don't see what good a battering will do for us.

Reactions: hill83

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019

Cool username, but I really think Barry White could be god.

coop

Aug 30, 2011
They are already giving it large on twitter the six fingered fuckers. What is there problem with us I work with alot of these and constantly ask what the problem is none of them come up with an argument.