FA CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW - MONDAY 19:50 (ish) (2 Viewers)

SkyBlueSoul

Selfishly either of the Manchester clubs away, can walk to Old Trafford and Etihad is a tram ride. After that any home tie.

As long as it's not Maidstone away. Fucking miles away and a plastic pitch.

covcity4life

Playing Luton would be fun and a chance at revenge. Be interesting to see if their is a gulf between us 6 months later or not.

But I want a lower league team at home for sure. Everytime you get into the hat for next draw it gets more and more exciting.

Failing that one of the big 7-8 teams in prem at home to bring the money in and it's been a while since we played the elite.

lord_garrincha

You’re not missing much, Goodison Park is miles superior IMO. Proper old school football ground, on top of the pitch with an atmosphere. Anfield, great if you want a plastic tourist experience.
Noisest atmosphere I've heard was at Goodison when the teams walked out in May 98 when they were under threat from relegation.

Probably get a crappy away tie.

Woolly68

Are there any teams left in the FA Cup that we have never played in a competitive match, or a team who are now at a ground that we have never visited?

one for the nerds…..

JAM See

Are there any teams left in the FA Cup that we have never played in a competitive match, or a team who are now at a ground that we have never visited?

one for the nerds…..
I'll bite...

Our opponents in 1987.

ovduk78

one for the nerds…..
Maidstone & Eastleigh? Don't know if we've ever played at Wrexham.

Edit: We played Wrexham in League Cup home & away in 1994 and also against them in division 3 in the 1960s.

baldy

Why are they a horrible club? Because of something that's happened in just last few years?

They come across as cocky now & can just snap up players from higher up the ladder which they’d never have been able to do if it weren’t for their Hollywood owners - plus Phil Parkinson’s a horrible dark ages little rat of a manager

Ian1779

Villa at Home
Spurs away

failing that a lower league team at home so we have a chance of 5th round

Brighton Sky Blue

Was that the game Dion equalised and the locals went very quiet? Great atmosphere at the end between us all but I’m sure it wouldn’t have been so friendly if we had scored another😀
Andy Gray’s iconic line: ‘That don’t matter Martin, if Cuvun’ree score it’s all over’

covcity4life

They come across as cocky now & can just snap up players from higher up the ladder which they’d never have been able to do if it weren’t for their Hollywood owners - plus Phil Parkinson’s a horrible dark ages little rat of a manager
We would be loving it if it was us. See the big prem teams spend all time. Must be nice for fans of very low league teams to experience it. Easy to be jealous I understand but I wouldn't class them as horrible myself.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

We would be loving it if it was us. See the big prem teams spend all time. Must be nice for fans of very low league teams to experience it. Easy to be jealous I understand but I wouldn't class them as horrible myself.
Nah I get the point - see when we were Linked with Tom O’Connor. Fair play for being on the up - but let’s not pretend we’re not an infinitely bigger club than them. They were acting like it was a travesty that we’d be signing players from them

long way home

At least 16 prem clubs and 7 of top 8 in championship still left in. We will be very lucky to get a good draw. I hope for a winnable home draw next, i really want us to go well this year.

pusbccfc

Agree with Wrexham at home. They've been like this for a while now.

I'd love to banish the horrid memory from last year.

Users who are viewing this thread