FA Cup 3rd Round Draw (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

City are ball number 14. Draw at 7pm tonight on ITV4.

Who do we all fancy, big prem side, derby v Villa or Leicester or a lower league side?

Liquid Gold

Everton away

giphy.gif

COV

45% to each club and 10% in the FA Cup pot for prize money, FA expenses etc.

In that case... I don't think we have the squad to sustain a cup run and try for the playoffs, so I'd like Man Utd away

We'll probably end up with something like Boro away or something though..

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Would like to get teams lower down so we have a better chance of progression and prize money but part of me wouldn't mind a game against Spurs as we lost George and John this year.

Travs

Everton away

giphy.gif

I remember Everton away in the FA Cup around about 1996. It was my first experience of a really big away following... i think we took 8000, i remember the sight of all the Harry Shaw coaches in a massive convoy going through Birmingham on the M6.

Obviously the game was a complete let-down! Mcallister scored a great free-kick at the end to give us some faint hope, but to no avail.

Jagmannn

One of the big teams at home .....but what would the maximum attendance be?... ..taking into account away crowd separation

Hod dog

Villa Home
Leicester Home
Brentford Away (want to visit new ground)
Liverpool
Man City
Man united
Newcastle away
Spurs Away
West Ham away

if not boreham wood/St albans

im guessing we get something rubbish like Rotherham

CovBrummie94

One of the lowest ranked teams.

Give a few players a much needed rest (O’Hare, Fadz etc), give a few fringe players a runout (Jones, Eccles) and (hopefully!) still make it into the hat for the next round.
Always a risky move if we want to get through to the next round. Look at the Carabao Cup at home to Northampton.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
One of the lowest ranked teams.

Give a few players a much needed rest (O’Hare, Fadz etc), give a few fringe players a runout (Jones, Eccles) and (hopefully!) still make it into the hat for the next round.
That rarely works. We'd be knocked out, even to Bore Them Woods FC!

Users who are viewing this thread