FA Cup 1st round (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

inter milan are looking to build their own stadium however as they believe it is a requirement to generate profit.

I know, I nearly put that in, but it would ruin my smarmy comment :/

Just apply it to AC then ;)

Hobo

Huddersfield away?

pusbccfc

Northampton at home... Then a Wilson 98th minute equaliser to take it to a replay then ram the away end out on a Tuesday two weeks later.

Astute

Interesting teams that might be in 1st Round draw

Nuneaton
Sutton United
Tamworth

Anyone but Sutton :( The most shocking result at any game I have seen.

Can I vote for Barcelona?

jesus-wept

Why would Northampton at home be full of empty seats, doesn't matter who we play home or away gate receipts are shared. To be drawn at home to Northampton would be a dream.

Jim

Why would Northampton at home be full of empty seats, doesn't matter who we play home or away gate receipts are shared. To be drawn at home to Northampton would be a dream.

It's about making a statement which is what NOPM has been about all along.

The owners would be made to look idiots if 'home' matches have been 2,000 ish all season, and as soon as we are 'away' at Sixfields, we pack the place.

The gate money is the sacrifice and quite frankly would make little difference to the finances, and is insignificant compared to the message sent out by the fans.

mrtrench

Others have already said this, but I think that it has been missed by some: NOPM should boycott all FA cup games, home or away, because the gate money is shared.

According to FA rules:
Net gate receipts shall be divided as follows:
(i) In matches prior to the Third Round of the Competition Proper (other than replayed
matches in the Competition Proper), the net gate receipts of each match shall be
divided equally between the competing Clubs.
(ii) In replayed matches in the Competition Proper prior to the Third Round, 5% of the net
gate receipts shall be remitted to The Association and the balance shall be divided
equally between the competing Clubs.
(iii) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper, the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
45% to each Club competing in the match.
10% to the Pool.
(iv) In replayed matches in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
5% to The Association.
42.5% to each Club.
10% to the Pool.
(c) “The Pool” shall be a fund held by The Association which shall be divided at the completion
of the Competition between the FA Premier League and the Football League for onward
distribution to the Clubs in the FA Premier League and the Football League which
participated in the Competition. The 5% payment to The Association for replayed matches
in the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper shall
be divided at the completion of the Competition amongst all the Clubs outside the FA
Premier League and The Football League playing in the First Round of the Competition
Proper.

(d) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper
involving Clubs outside the FA Premier League or The Football League, the net gate
receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
50% to Clubs outside The FA Premier League or The Football League.
40% to FA Premier League or Football League Clubs.
10% to the Pool (save where both Clubs are outside the FA Premier League or the Football
League).
(e) In replayed matches in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper
involving Clubs outside the FA Premier League or The Football League, the net gate
47.5% to Clubs outside The FA Premier League or The Football League.
37.5% to FA Premier League or Football League Clubs.
10% to the Pool (save where both Clubs are outside The FA Premier League or The
Football League).
5% to The Association.

mark82

Presumably because if Northampton were the home team they would get the home allocation.

Guarantee if/when we get to the third round and draw a big team at home everyone will decide its time to make a statement and pack Sixfields.

BackRoomRummermill

Presumably because if Northampton were the home team they would get the home allocation.

Guarantee if/when we get to the third round and draw a big team at home everyone will decide its time to make a statement and pack Sixfields.

The same 32000 that went to the JPT semi final that could not give a shit about NOPM campaign if they get to see Rooney Lamps or Gerrard !

RegTheDonk

Others have already said this, but I think that it has been missed by some: NOPM should boycott all FA cup games, home or away, because the gate money is shared.

According to FA rules:
Net gate receipts shall be divided as follows:
(i) In matches prior to the Third Round of the Competition Proper (other than replayed
matches in the Competition Proper), the net gate receipts of each match shall be
divided equally between the competing Clubs.
(ii) In replayed matches in the Competition Proper prior to the Third Round, 5% of the net
gate receipts shall be remitted to The Association and the balance shall be divided
equally between the competing Clubs.
(iii) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper, the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
45% to each Club competing in the match.
10% to the Pool.
(iv) In replayed matches in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition
Proper the net gate receipts of each match shall be divided as follows:
5% to The Association.
42.5% to each Club.
10% to the Pool.
(c) “The Pool” shall be a fund held by The Association which shall be divided at the completion
of the Competition between the FA Premier League and the Football League for onward
distribution to the Clubs in the FA Premier League and the Football League which
participated in the Competition. The 5% payment to The Association for replayed matches
in the First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper shall
be divided at the completion of the Competition amongst all the Clubs outside the FA
Premier League and The Football League playing in the First Round of the Competition
Proper.

(d) In matches played in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper
50% to Clubs outside The FA Premier League or The Football League.
40% to FA Premier League or Football League Clubs.
10% to the Pool (save where both Clubs are outside the FA Premier League or the Football
League).
(e) In replayed matches in the Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Rounds of the Competition Proper
47.5% to Clubs outside The FA Premier League or The Football League.
37.5% to FA Premier League or Football League Clubs.
10% to the Pool (save where both Clubs are outside The FA Premier League or The
Football League).
5% to The Association.

I'll bet the FA love replays.

Users who are viewing this thread