FA Cup 1st round (1 Viewer)

Ccfcsj

Draw is on Sunday - we're number 13

What are the odds of us getting Leyton Orient again I wonder?

pusbccfc

With number of fans likely to attend that fixture would they move it to a larger stadium, you know that big, empty one just down the road from the Nuns ground?

Interesting point, but it's unlikely.

ExmouthNeil

If we got Northampton 'away' (as in they are the home team) would more City fans go??? Now that would be a slap in the face for SISU... :pointlaugh:

skybluelee

I said before that it would make a brilliant statement if we sold out the away allocation at shitfields.

However, my pref is Weymouth away pls! Failing that, Poole Town.

lordsummerisle

If we got Northampton 'away' (as in they are the home team) would more City fans go??? Now that would be a slap in the face for SISU... :pointlaugh:

NOPM should avoid all Cup games as I think that the gate money is shared equally after expenses, FA fees etc.

Generally about 40% of gate receipts go to each team.

DazzleTommyDazzle

NOPM should avoid all Cup games as I think that the gate money is shared equally after expenses, FA fees etc.

Generally about 40% of gate receipts go to each team.

True, but I guess the point is that the statement that it would make would outweigh the "damage" to NOPM.

Won't happen anyway - Orient away is nailed on :)

dadgad

So, IF we draw Norfampterton AWAY we're at HOME. This is so wrong, it makes a mockery of the game.....and so unfair on the home team. I think the FL should conduct an inquiry.

northampton away we should sell out. northampton at home we should boycott. but so obvious its orient away with a replay to follow, lol

TurkeyTrot

No no no, you have it all wrong. We want Daventry Town to win this Saturday and then draw them away. I've been chatting with someone who does some work for them. They will try to change the venue to the Ricoh if this happens.

skybluelee

So it's just NOPM when we feel like it then?

Only my view but it should be balanced by the impact other statements would make. For example, selling out an away allocation at Northampton.

NOPM is working well, though. For example, I note you can still buy all sizes of the new kit that went on sale two weeks ago. They only released 500, didn't they? I wish they'd move us home because I want one.

Didn't well sell 10,000 of the retro 60s one a couple of years ago?

mark82

Only my view but it should be balanced by the impact other statements would make. For example, selling out an away allocation at Northampton.

NOPM is working well, though. For example, I note you can still buy all sizes of the new kit that went on sale two weeks ago. They only released 500, didn't they? I wish they'd move us home because I want one.

Didn't well sell 10,000 of the retro 60s one a couple of years ago?

Then may as well not bother with NOPM

No no no, you have it all wrong. We want Daventry Town to win this Saturday and then draw them away. I've been chatting with someone who does some work for them. They will try to change the venue to the Ricoh if this happens.

Do you really think SISU would agree that and be faced with their biggest crowd of the season!

RoboCCFC90

Exeter City Away..

Users who are viewing this thread