F1 2021 (2 Viewers)

olderskyblue

I think accidents could decide this, and maybe the championship today.

Paul Anthony

They're having real problems with the f2 race. Already delayed because of track repairs, Red flag now for a crash on the start finish straight. One car stalled, another went into the back of him. They've got an ambulance out leading the field round to the pits and the medical car deployed.

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

They're having real problems with the f2 race. Already delayed because of track repairs, Red flag now for a crash on the start finish straight. One car stalled, another went into the back of his head m. They've got an ambulance out leading the field round to the pits and the medical car deployed.
Yeah, looks a relatively lethal circuit for the modern day doesn't it. Money clearly talks, on so many levels...

Paul Anthony

Red flag again, that's got to be that for F2. They're meant to be doing the F1 driver parade now...

jordan210

Amazing how many Lewis fans crying how the barrier is fine.

safety is number 1

redbull gambled and so far has payed off

Liquid Gold

As an outsider it seems silly you can be given such a benefit by being able to change tyres during a red flag.

Surely you want the winner to be decided by racing and tactics over procedure.

Frostie

Merc must have known there was a risk of a red flag, why not leave one car out rather than pit both?

xcraigx

Hamilton being a twat on the warm up lap, Verstappen being a twat coming in and out of turn one. It's certainly not dull.

Saddlebrains

yep, but is dropping more than 10 cars back the same as passing off track (and potentially causing a crash), not for me

No i agree, however Bottas should be given a penalty, there is unnecessarily slowly and theres taking the piss

hill83

Also, fuck it as I've had a pint, I prefer F1 to football. Said it now. ha ha

Edit: I can sit and watch the waffle videos and podcasts and read stuff all day. Football waffle is boring. But I suppose I prefer the actual live moments of football. Slightly backtracking so I don't get in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread