F*ck Hodgson we want Harry (1 Viewer)

Sisu_Cockroaches

Looking for beef? Made redundant from Peugeot? What are you on about? You make no sense, there's no fluidity to whatever point you're trying to make! I said I wanted Redknapp, but that'll probably make you "sick" now anyway!

I am surprised about the opinion on this forum, every single person i know wants Harry, i have not met one single person who wanted Roy or who has ever talked about him at any point in discussing the England Manager. I think some people think it is cool to go against the grain and say something different to the mainstream but saying Roy Hodgson should be the England manager is ridiculous, actually embarrassing.

ccfctommy

If you think its the right decision you dont know shit, Our Roy failed at the first big club he has miserably, redknapp has been a massive success where ever he has been and is riding the crest of a wave. you make me sick why you think Roy is the man gan you give me one good reason why without sounding like a Conservative part member

He's a better manager than 'one trophy in 30 years' Redknapp. Speak to Southsampton fans and ask them how good of a manager he is.

Otis

I am surprised about the opinion on this forum, every single person i know wants Harry, i have not met one single person who wanted Roy or who has ever talked about him at any point in discussing the England Manager. I think some people think it is cool to go against the grain and say something different to the mainstream but saying Roy Hodgson should be the England manager is ridiculous, actually embarrassing.

Think people only talked about Arry though cos that's all the press were talking about and everyone just assumed that it would be him.

Sisu_Cockroaches

He's a better manager than 'one trophy in 30 years' Redknapp. Speak to Southsampton fans and ask them how good of a manager he is.

Hideous. Why dont you phone up a Southampton fan and ask them if they want Harry Redknapp as their manager instead of Nigel Derek Atkins. This made me lough.

kg82

Rob said he preferred Harry and you said he had no balls. Don't be surprised with an attitude like that when people don't agree with anything you say.

Sisu_Cockroaches

Rob said he preferred Harry and you said he had no balls. Don't be surprised with an attitude like that when people don't agree with anything you say.

So Rob said yes and I said no so that means you suck Robs balls. I will say my opinion on here as long as i am allowed to. I think it is good if people can say their opinion. The problem with me is i love this club so much it winds me up in the situation were in and i get side tracked. So what.

Otis

So Rob said yes and I said no so that means you suck Robs balls. I will say my opinion on here as long as i am allowed to. I think it is good if people can say their opinion. The problem with me is i love this club so much it winds me up in the situation were in and i get side tracked. So what.

Sorry ....what were you saying again? :thinking about:

kg82

Seriously, what are you on about?! What the hell has Coventry got to do with this?!

Sisu_Cockroaches

Its funny how its just a border, a line on a map, pointless, that no one will ever call for Ferguson to be the manager. Were such a primitive species lol. If we couldnt have Harry i would rather take Alan Pardew.

Grendel

I think we know who really has been smoking down at the oak.

scroobiustom

I'd still prefer Guardiola :)

CCFC_Charlie

The FA are not looking for a quick patch up job, they are looking for a man who can work personally with the development of a future England team. Look at what Germany has done. 'Arry is not the man for that job, 'Arry's style of management if that of "Well done lads, more of the same" when winning, and "Why are you losing? Just go and play better" when losing. He has no plan B and it's no wonder he's lost the dressing room at Spurs. Then again, most England fans seem to forget that we are simply not a good team any more, we need to built up which is what Hodgson will do superbly.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
(Sisucockroaches) I remember now, just why I put this absolute fuckwit of a dickhead on my "ignore" list! What an absolute crackhead! Get real, you little shit! Why do we all have to agree with YOUR opinions? (Gave you the benefit of the doubt there for a while but now ....... Back on my ignore list......) Bye......

PS. Does you mouth bleed every 28 days, coz you talk like a c**t!
behind.gif

Last edited:
C

Clive Plattini

Well that was fun. I get really annoyed by this whole "the player will play for Redknapp" business. They are representing their country ffs. They should not need any extra motivation. I personally don't rate Redknapp, and I was surprised they offered it to Woy, but it is not a bad decision. Pardew is too young, and he could very easily ruin his career taking a job like this too early (see McLaren).

Tad

Well that was fun. I get really annoyed by this whole "the player will play for Redknapp" business. They are representing their country ffs. They should not need any extra motivation. I personally don't rate Redknapp, and I was surprised they offered it to Woy, but it is not a bad decision. Pardew is too young, and he could very easily ruin his career taking a job like this too early (see McLaren).

+1

I don't think Harry was/is a good choice at all. He's only become popular because he's great with the media and they'd love him in the role. He'll always do an interview and is always very chummy with the press. Just think about it. If Harry got the job, he'll owe them everything. He'll be there puppet.

As for the last bit (the job ruining your career), unless you win something under England you career is always going to come to an end. It's the way things are in this country sadly.

Last edited:

blueflint

what a load of shit anyone would of failed at liverpool that year king kenny has done no better give him a chance hes worked wonders with every other club he ran

Real

Sensible decision. Roy's club record easily stands in comparison with 'Arrys. Plus he has managed more than one International team, and he has experienced International tournaments. At almost every level he is a better choice than 'Arry, he just doesn't court the London media with cockney quips and one liners like 'Arry.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3tsrxo

Tad

what a load of shit anyone would of failed at liverpool that year king kenny has done no better give him a chance hes worked wonders with every other club he ran

You could easily argue Roy has done a lot better then Kenny at Liverpool (recent spell anyway). When Roy was in charge, the fans were against him from the start, they had a lot of trouble away from the field, didn't have a lot of money to spend and was constantly having to look over his shoulder for when he would receive the boot. Kenny meanwhile has had a lot of money, fan backing, decent owners, and no fear of losing his job.

mark82

If you think its the right decision you dont know shit, Our Roy failed at the first big club he has miserably, redknapp has been a massive success where ever he has been and is riding the crest of a wave. you make me sick why you think Roy is the man gan you give me one good reason why without sounding like a Conservative part member

Inter not a big club?

mark82

Redknapp was my personal choice but Hodgson would definitely have been my second choice. I actually think the FA have done a good job here in ignoring popular opinion and selecting the person they think best suited. Why crucify the guy before he has even started.

CCFC_Charlie

Joachim Low, the current Germany boss, has won the German equivalent of the FA Cup and the Austrian League. They're not doing to badly. Some people are morons.

Grendel

Lovely to see The Sun's headlines mocking Hodgson's speech impediment. More quality journalism from the Murdoch Empire.:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread