F*ck Hodgson we want Harry (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

He has international experience with 3 countries. How much international experience does HR have?

If you can't take other peoples opinions seriously then why don't you piss off to GMK. You'll fit in nicely over there.

You don't get people as stupid as him on GMK(well, not anymore).

Hulb

One thing nobody has mentioned is what would have happened if Arry had got the job?
The Sun and the other gutter press would have gone into overtime to dig into Arry's past.
And when you have an offshore account for your dog I guess they would not have to have dug too deep.
If they had found some dirt they would have destroyed their beloved Arry.
Thats probably why Arry was not approached by the FA? He has previous!

lordsummerisle

He's named his first England team:

Wobinson
Wichards
Tewwy
Wio
Bwidge
Bawwy
Gewward
White-Phillips
Wooney
Cwouch
Stuwwidge

Fwank is out with a cwuciate pwoblem.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Personally I wouldn't have picked Hodgson or Redknapp, I also think Hodgson was picked over Redknapp largely because he was out of contract and because of Redknapps bad publicity with the court case earlier in the season. I was disappointed to see the Sun mocking him and making him out to be a bit of a joke already, also in the story it says people on the inner circle say Gerrard thinks little of Hodgsons abilities from his time at Lpool and could leak a negative opinion to his team mates. He will get my support and I hope he does well but personally I don't predict success.

hughescov

Personally I wouldn't have picked Hodgson or Redknapp, I also think Hodgson was picked over Redknapp largely because he was out of contract and because of Redknapps bad publicity with the court case earlier in the season. I was disappointed to see the Sun mocking him and making him out to be a bit of a joke already, also in the story it says people on the inner circle say Gerrard thinks little of Hodgsons abilities from his time at Lpool and could leak a negative opinion to his team mates. He will get my support and I hope he does well but personally I don't predict success.

Personally I hope Gerrard isn't even in the squad. He's had such a poor season, partly down to the shite that is Liverpool but also prefer some fresher blood in the Euros! I'm happy with him as the new manager, good luck to him, much prefer him over Pearce. Harry obviously wasn't keen on leaving Spurs.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Lovely to see The Sun's headlines mocking Hodgson's speech impediment. More quality journalism from the Murdoch Empire.:facepalm:

FA have complained but aren't taking it any further according to the FA website.

TBF though, Jonathon Ross has had to live with the piss being taken out of him for years for not being able to pronounce his 'R's' so I'm sure what their issue is!

Imagine if he ever got to interview Hodgson!

Tad

Just shows how pathetic and in control the papers think they are. They've always undermined the national teams, always negative, always looking for weakness and making it a huge thing. They make a mountain out of a mole hill. This is just proof there sulking about not getting there always free to have a word friend, Harry.

Do yourself a favour guys, don't buy these stupid papers. There full of garbage.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I haven't bought a single newspaper for about 8 years. I don't think I've even looked through the Sun, Mirror, Star or whatever crap for at least 20 - 25 years. I've seen better reported news in the "Beano". How these so-called "news"papers have the nerve to do a print run is beyond me!

skybluegod

no you want harry he is the better option imo he will blend in the youth and not just use the proven players

Users who are viewing this thread