F A Cup SF Build Up (3 Viewers)

SleepyGinger

Playing MVE at right back today against Summerville worked wonders, I’d imagine we’ll do the same against rashford/garnacho but problem is Palmers suspension. Maybe Torp in the middle and OHare on the right.

Sky Blue Pete

Playing MVE at right back today against Summerville worked wonders, I’d imagine we’ll do the same against rashford/garnacho but problem is Palmers suspension. Maybe Torp in the middle and OHare on the right.
Ohare was excellent
Palmer was good in possession and better than normal covering but still left us quite open

SkyBlueSoul

It was funny hearing Adam Crafton catch himself on The Athletic podcast about Ten Hag, talking about whether winning the FA Cup would be enough to save his job.

"I mean, who has confidence that Man United will beat....well, I was going to say Manchester City but actually Coventry right? That game could be anything"

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

It was funny hearing Adam Crafton catch himself on The Athletic podcast about Ten Haag, talking about whether winning the FA Cup would be enough to save his job.

"I mean, who has confidence that Man United will beat....well, I was going to say Manchester City but actually Coventry right? That game could be anything"

Listening to Radio 5 Live 606 at the weekend, they had a female presenter (she was far preferable to Robbie Savage) - she came out and said she thought Cov would beat United.

SkyBlueSoul

FA Cup tweeting a few things. Not sure Sheaf will be troubling the co-comms job when he retires.

Mucca Mad Boys

It was funny hearing Adam Crafton catch himself on The Athletic podcast about Ten Hag, talking about whether winning the FA Cup would be enough to save his job.

No one confidently believes Man U will walk over us. Even Man U fans I’ve spoken to seem to think we’ll ‘definitely’ score.

Frostie

Screenshot_20240418-183054.png

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Frostie

Seriously, are they doing it deliberately this evening?

As if today's announcement didn't already hammer home how little they care about EFL clubs we've then had these 2 basic failures... 🤦🏼‍♂️
Screenshot_20240418-215703~2.png

Bugsy

Bugsy

Paul Anthony

Nice. It’s where the coaches are going from so it literally is the road to Wembley.
You know what makes that even more satisfying? During the City of Culture promotion, there was a load of boards just over the road from there by the train station, that had plastered promotional messages all over it. Wasps were on it. Coventry City were not.

Users who are viewing this thread