F A Cup SF Build Up (1 Viewer)

Chris1987

Watching the Chelsea v Man U game .
Firstly confession to make - I have a Chelsea membership as my lad is a Chelsea fan. So I get to see some of their games.
Man U have been abysmal defensively tonight . Complete lack of communication between their back line. Chelsea have been pretty dire all season but United look ponderous in midfield . Antony looks ineffective and . Cards for Bruno would be good .
We are well capable of beating them

PVA

I know the league table doesn't lie and all that, but it's a travesty they're 6th. They're absolutely dogshit. They've scored less league goals than Luton ffs.

Edit: just the one behind Luton now!

Last edited:

hill83

Watching the Chelsea v Man U game .
Firstly confession to make - I have a Chelsea membership as my lad is a Chelsea fan. So I get to see some of their games.
Man U have been abysmal defensively tonight . Complete lack of communication between their back line. Chelsea have been pretty dire all season but United look ponderous in midfield . Antony looks ineffective and . Cards for Bruno would be good .
We are well capable of beating them

Not looking good for you at the moment mate it’s 2-2 now

Fergusons_Beard

Just a question because I can’t be arsed to look myself.

Has our squad got more experience at Wembley than Manures?

(Not counting internationals)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rob9872

Good to see the club get some merchandise out before the street sellers. Not great most if it tbf but progress from where we've been.

Prefer the Wembley 24 stuff to the SF branded as might get to wear it twice!

no_loyalty

Another 26 chances conceded by United, is their manager going to last the distance?

wingy

Just a question because I can’t be arsed to look myself.

Has our squad got more experience at Wembley than Manures?

(Not counting internationals)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No due to personnel change but the management , different story!!

PVA

They concede about 30 shots a game. We've definitely got a chance.

The bookies have us about the same chance to beat them as they do Chelsea to beat City in the other game. That's mad.

Chris1987

My lad has been to the Chelsea game tonight and he has said that we've got a proper chance against them ( he's been to a number of Cov games with me this season ) . Defensively they're shite. We need to have a proper go against them.

Martin180

There has been something wrong at United for a long time , the link between fans and the club has become toxic . Ten Haag seems to know he is on borrowed time and doesn’t seem to care , the attacking players seem to play mainly for them selves and players like Casemiro and Eriksen are way past their best .
I think we will play Torp in front of Eccles and Sheaf and look to nullify them and counter quickly like we did against Wolves and personally I think the Wembley pitch will suit our front three and allow us to really stretch the game . If we score first I can see us winning , concede first and I wouldn’t be as hopeful

Brylowes

I know the league table doesn't lie and all that, but it's a travesty they're 6th. They're absolutely dogshit. They've scored less league goals than Luton ffs.
While the league table doesn’t lie, it sometimes doesn’t tell the whole story.
Yes they are 6th but still 9pts behind Spurs who are 5th and a full 32pts behind leaders Liverpool.

Chris1987

There has been something wrong at United for a long time , the link between fans and the club has become toxic . Ten Haag seems to know he is on borrowed time and doesn’t seem to care , the attacking players seem to play mainly for them selves and players like Casemiro and Eriksen are way past their best .
I think we will play Torp in front of Eccles and Sheaf and look to nullify them and counter quickly like we did against Wolves and personally I think the Wembley pitch will suit our front three and allow us to really stretch the game . If we score first I can see us winning , concede first and I wouldn’t be as hopeful
Have you got a ticket?

Briles

After Utd last two games I’m happy about Robins time ⏱️

Frostie

I said it a few weeks back... This is from the Liverpool game but evident again tonight & most matches. What kind of defensive shape is that?

They have no structure or discipline to their press. You will have 4-5 players press really high yet the back 4 sit in a mid-low block & leave absolutely acres in the middle of the park.
O'Hare should be licking his lips at this.

20240317_165742.jpg

stupot07

I said it a few weeks back... This is from the Liverpool game but evident again tonight & most matches. What kind of defensive shape is that?

They have no structure or discipline to their press. You will have 4-5 players press really high yet the back 4 sit in a mid-low block & leave absolutely acres in the middle of the park.
O'Hare should be licking his lips at this.

View attachment 34948
Whilst I'm not his biggest fan it's a shame Palmer is suspended, he would thrive with that much space, he just struggles when hes marked or it's congested. Give him loads of room and he usually has a good game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skyblue_55

Just reading their forum , it’s normal I suppose , as Wolves did , to dismiss our slim , or minuscule chance of causing an upset , against such a well oiled machine & massive underachievers such as Man U !
Then their next breath was taking stock of the Chelsea debacle & their cockiness has quelled quite a lot & great to hear their constant bickering about manager & players, all being shite ……..
A glorious day awaits the tiny club in the championship, our wonderful Skyblues
CTID

hamertime

Could do with getting their squad getting riddled with one of them strong covid strains.

The fireworks at midnight trick would be a good shout or if someone could get in their hotel and set the fire alarms off at 2am

Users who are viewing this thread