Fábio Tavares (1 Viewer)

Martin180

He’s done well but I can’t see us offering him a new contract.
Why not ? He will be behind a lot of players Wright ,Sakamoto ,EMC but worth keeping in the squad. Looks a popular player too

Offhegoes

Still think he will be a great player for us. He’s a. CF though. With Sakamoto and Mason Clark available next season, he needs to be challenging Simms and the Godden replacement for that role.
Robins and Adi obviously rate the lad.

Sick Boy

Still think he will be a great player for us. He’s a. CF though. With Sakamoto and Mason Clark available next season, he needs to be challenging Simms and the Godden replacement for that role.
Robins and Adi obviously rate the lad.
He did very well today but he’s miles away from challenging Simms, come on.

Mucca Mad Boys

Fair play to Tavares, he’s been putting in some good performances and doing everything he can to prove he belongs. A pre-season and some coaching in his ‘new’ position and he could be a decent player for us.

Long term, I still believe he probably isn’t good enough and you’re only as good as your last performance - gave a good account of himself today!

Evo1883

Well I think he actually played well today.. but still unsure about wether he's a good enough long term option for us , I personally think we need better

He's got another year but I doubt Robins will be looking at him to start matches every week anytime soon

Evo1883

Squad player like he is now. He's changed 2 out of the last 3 games coming on. Away at saints and at Wembley against man utd. If that's not worth keeping then what is?
I don't think he changed the game at saints , and I also think all the subs played well today and helped influence the result.

He played well sure

SeaSeeEffCee

There is absolutely no reason not to give him a run of games now and at least give him a proper chance at earning a contract either here or elsewhere.

stupot07

If he's fit, I'd like to see him play the remainder of the season. He's shown enough the last few weeks to suggest he could and should be a viable attacking option. He and Milan linked up really well.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Seems to be picking up how to play on the wing as well. Looked much better there than previous games.

shmmeee

He has?! 😂 swear we’ve been talking all year about how he’s off in the summer ffs

Still would give him a run of games though just because it’ll make van Ewijk play better.

Same as Bidwell and Godden people have just been shortening his contract lol

San Francisco

He was class today. Made some on here (myself included) look like absolute mugs with the comments about him. Honestly hope they give him a proper chance for the remainder of the season (if he’s fit) and signs an extension.

stevefloyd

Credit where its due Tavares did well today, they all did except for Lati and Kitching and Wrights donkey impressions at times through the match

stevefloyd

The criticism of Wright is extremely odd
Not odd we all know when he is on it he is good but today was some extemelely strange moments from him and exceptionally poor decision making but he put his 2 penalties away with great aplomb, he wasn't 100% today so hence my mentioning him

Users who are viewing this thread