Exeter fans don't........... (3 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

Don’t recall the West Ham pitch invasion but that’s not how it happened against Leeds. It was toe to toe for a good 10 mins on the pitch and definitely not kids! Police CCTV of this still floating about on you tube somewhere

You're about 8 years out

This game was the last game on the kop, google it

Covkid1968#

You're about 8 years out

This game was the last game on the kop, google it
Police horses and everything....loads of mug shots on front of the Telegraph in the week after.....

Travs

I don't personally recall much about the 92/93 Leeds game as would only have been 11.... but definitely the 1995/96 Leeds home game, also final game of the season needing a result to stay up, there was big trouble. Perhaps he's referring to that....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Did you get someone to type that for you?
giphy.gif

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm not even saying be nasty to them, just no need for the over friendliness and the warm welcome / love in nonsense. I hope every game they go home gutted and it's a bad journey because we have just spanked them 5-0.

That's fair enough - don't disagree with that at all!

BornSlippySkyBlue

I don't personally recall much about the 92/93 Leeds game as would only have been 11.... but definitely the 1995/96 Leeds home game, also final game of the season needing a result to stay up, there was big trouble. Perhaps he's referring to that....

The Leeds game was in 93. We were in the Sky blue stand. There were Leeds fans everywhere. At one point a very pissed and very loud Leeds fan that was sitting in the home section of the sky blue stand stood up and offered the entire stand out. Everyone ignored him until he got up to go to the toilet on his own. Some chap with a neck wider than his head followed him in. He came out looking a little rattled, went back to his mate and they both left sharpish while receiving much abuse from the entire stand who had witnessed the entire thing. Would have paid good money to be a fly on that wall.

We were 3-1 up in the 89 minute and conceded 2 late goals to draw 3-3. Our fans piled on the pitch - mainly from the west terrace and mainly kids. A couple of hundred ran towards the Leeds fans who charged back. The Leeds fans were considerably older, larger and harder than the kids from cov, who rapidly realised the error that they had made and ran away. It was rather embarrassing tbh and I don’t think the cov fans were old enough to realise that there was only going to be one outcome if you try to charge an entire stand of Leeds fans, the dirty bastards that they are.

All in all a very memorable game, I’ve never seen anything like that in recent years. Thank god as I go with my 9 year old lad these days.

Users who are viewing this thread