Exeter fans don't........... (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

and some are so needy they get upset unless there's a weekly love in with the opposition.
i am not praising exeter, i am just not hating on them. but in your eyes its a love in if you dont have a go at opposition fans

you really are immature. its sad to see

clint van damme

i am not praising exeter, i am just not hating on them. but in your eyes its a love in if you dont have a go at opposition fans

you really are immature. its sad to see

as usual, you're wrong.
A bit of banter and bickering on an anonymous internet message board isn't hatred. It's just a bit of banter and bickering on an internet message board. As usual, you're being a massive drama queen.

covcity4life

as usual, you're wrong.
A bit of banter and bickering on an anonymous internet message board isn't hatred. It's just a bit of banter and bickering on an internet message board. As usual, you're being a massive drama queen.
Banter for a reason is football

Just picking a team off rhe week to dislike is not

clint van damme

Dont message me if you dont like it when i pull apart your argument

What a tine of the season to lose your head. Sort it out Clint we have bigger fish to fry

Pulled apart?! there's no hatred every week, you're imagining it. There was some abuse aimed at one County fan, who, let's face it, probably wasn't a County fan and some aimed at their manager.
Their is no hatred every week, it's in your increasingly fragile mind.

Nick

Administrator
I much prefer rivalry to the lovey dovey nonsense we get all the time nowadays.

"Thank you so much for travelling here, we love you, we appreciate you coming to the game here to watch your team, can I cuddle you, let me sit by you"

It's nonsense.

covcity4life

Pulled apart?! there's no hatred every week, you're imagining it. There was some abuse aimed at one County fan, who, let's face it, probably wasn't a County fan and some aimed at their manager.
Their is no hatred every week, it's in your increasingly fragile mind.
no

you told me i must love notts county because i didnt think nolan was a dick for being angry with ref and i also didnt think they cheated. lets get that right first off

so dont lie about it being one county fan

and maybe not hatred every week, but you have moved on to exeter now, its a pattern isnt it?

and i dont want love in either, but let banter naturally occur, not just oh we are playing so and so today, i cant stand them all of a sudden!

clint van damme

no

you told me i must love notts county because i didnt think nolan was a dick for being angry with ref and i also didnt think they cheated. lets get that right first off

so dont lie about it being one county fan

and maybe not hatred every week, but you have moved on to exeter now, its a pattern isnt it?

and i dont want love in either, but let banter naturally occur, not just oh we are playing so and so today, i cant stand them all of a sudden!

wrong again, you're confusing 3 separate things and then making something up.

1. There was banter/bickering/arguing on here with one County fan, who I'd be prepared to bet isn't a County fan.

2. Then there was all the hand wringing that was going on because a couple of dodgy decisions went our way. If people want to do that it's up to them but I can't understand it given all the shit we've had.

3. Nolan, I and many others on here think he's a dick because of the way he's behaved over the two legs. Some are defending him to the hilt, frankly, I feel embarrassed for those people of which you are one.

The made up bit - "but you have moved on to exeter now". No I haven't other than a couple of comments about the match I haven't said one adverse thing about them.

Greggs

I got no greater joy than singing 'You're Fucking Shit' at Notts County on Friday! Childish, but very accurate!

David O'Day

I much prefer rivalry to the lovey dovey nonsense we get all the time nowadays.

"Thank you so much for travelling here, we love you, we appreciate you coming to the game here to watch your team, can I cuddle you, let me sit by you"

It's nonsense.
The lovey dovey shite is cringeworthy. If you support a team City are playing then fuck you end of

Nick

Administrator
The lovey dovey shite is cringeworthy. If you support a team City are playing then fuck you end of

Exactly.

I'm not saying they should all be battered and hurt, but I'm not going to start applauding them or giving them a warm welcome. It's too nice and polite.

It was the Morecambe nonsense that made me walk out, I couldn't take how cringeworthy it was. Who gives a shit of Morecambe stay up or not? I don't.

David O'Day

Exactly.

I'm not saying they should all be battered and hurt, but I'm not going to start applauding them or giving them a warm welcome. It's too nice and polite.

It was the Morecambe nonsense that made me walk out, I couldn't take how cringeworthy it was. Who gives a shit of Morecambe stay up or not? I don't.
Violence isn't called for but let's give the game a bit of an edge and let's make them a tad wary of us

I wanted to relegate Morecambe, I mean how many chances would we ever get to actually send someone down

Ring Of Steel

Some of my most cringeworthy moments as a Cov fan have been in these silly love-ins

1991/1992 we had to beat West Ham to have any chance of staying up, we did (Gynn scored I think). Cue pitch invasion and a load of kids went over to the West Hams fans clapping & waving. West Ham were already down, and they aren't noted for their friendliness to opposing fans, and they looked at our fans like they were a right bunch of idiots, just stood there and made us look stupid.

1992/1993- Leeds last day 3-3, a few hundred kids decided it would be a great idea to get on the pitch to celebrate with the Leeds fans, ran towards them clapping & waving, only to be promptly chased off by some proper meatheads with bad intentions- embarrassing doesn't even begin to cover it.

1989/1990- Liverpool home lost 6-1, the great John Sillett decides to go over and applaud the Liverpool fans, while we were stinging like mad at a pathetic capitulation. Huge miscalculation.

1990-1991- another 6-1, Arsenal away, loads of our fans swapping scarves across the fences at the Clock End & clapping the Arsenal fans who'd just won the league, staying to watch the presentation.

Massively cringeworthy and embarrassing, I don't want any fighting or anything, but I really hate all that shite.

Sky Blue Harry H

Exactly.

Good of you not wanting them all battered and hurt, Nick. I'm all for snarling at the opposition players and giving them whatever, but their fans (in the main) are ok - no harm being friendly towards them, is there?

covcity4life

wrong again, you're confusing 3 separate things and then making something up.

1. There was banter/bickering/arguing on here with one County fan, who I'd be prepared to bet isn't a County fan.

2. Then there was all the hand wringing that was going on because a couple of dodgy decisions went our way. If people want to do that it's up to them but I can't understand it given all the shit we've had.

3. Nolan, I and many others on here think he's a dick because of the way he's behaved over the two legs. Some are defending him to the hilt, frankly, I feel embarrassed for those people of which you are one.

The made up bit - "but you have moved on to exeter now". No I haven't other than a couple of comments about the match I haven't said one adverse thing about them.
more bullshit

i have not defended nolan to the hilt at all. you should be embarassed for lying. what sort of upbringing did you have i wonder?

all i said was he has a right to be annoyed with ref,all the big decisions went against him over span of 2 legs.

even you yourself just showed your bias by saying we deserve decisions because we been through shit bascially, you really expect opposing manager to give 2 shits about our history and plight? MAN THE FUCK UP PLEASE

and you let 1 county troll make you go crazy on the whole team,fans,manager etc what a bite,fair play to him in that case

you are having a nightmare on the eve of our biggest match,sort yourself out

David O'Day

more bullshit

i have not defended nolan to the hilt at all. you should be embarassed for lying. what sort of upbringing did you have i wonder?

all i said was he has a right to be annoyed with ref,all the big decisions went against him over span of 2 legs.

even you yourself just showed your bias by saying we deserve decisions because we been through shit bascially, you really expect opposing manager to give 2 shits about our history and plight? MAN THE FUCK UP PLEASE

and you let 1 county troll make you go crazy on the whole team,fans,manager etc what a bite,fair play to him in that case

Did you get someone to type that for you?

Nick

Administrator
Good of you not wanting them all battered and hurt, Nick. I'm all for snarling at the opposition players and giving them whatever, but their fans (in the main) are ok - no harm being friendly towards them, is there?

I'm not even saying be nasty to them, just no need for the over friendliness and the warm welcome / love in nonsense. I hope every game they go home gutted and it's a bad journey because we have just spanked them 5-0.

clint van damme

more bullshit

"Man up!!" It's you that's wetting the bed over fans calling each other names!
You know you were talking shit when you made up that comment about me "starting on Exeter", (what sort of up bringing did you have I wonder!) and now you're trying to cover up. Leave it mate, you're making a raging fool of yourself.

You've even made up more shite in that post, "and you let 1 county troll make you go crazy on the whole team,fans,manager etc what a bite,fair play to him in that case".
I replied once because I was convinced then as I am now that he wasn't a County fan. Like you he was making a complete arse of himself so he didn't wind me up, same as you don't.

And I didn't say we deserve decisions, in an ideal world there wouldn't be any wrong decisions, but there are, we've been on the end of loads so I wasn't going to do what you've done when a couple went our way and let it ruin my enjoyment of Friday night.
As for Nolan, I don't care what he thinks of our history or plight, he's a dick as far as I'm concerned.

And as for having a nightmare on the eve of our biggest match, I'm not, and as far as I'm concerned, it's not.

covcity4life

"Man up!!" It's you that's wetting the bed over fans calling each other names!
You know you were talking shit when you made up that comment about me "starting on Exeter", (what sort of up bringing did you have I wonder!) and now you're trying to cover up. Leave it mate, you're making a raging fool of yourself.

You've even made up more shite in that post, "and you let 1 county troll make you go crazy on the whole team,fans,manager etc what a bite,fair play to him in that case".
I replied once because I was convinced then as I am now that he wasn't a County fan. Like you he was making a complete arse of himself so he didn't wind me up, same as you don't.

And I didn't say we deserve decisions, in an ideal world there wouldn't be any wrong decisions, but there are, we've been on the end of loads so I wasn't going to do what you've done when a couple went our way and let it ruin my enjoyment of Friday night.
As for Nolan, I don't care what he thinks of our history or plight, he's a dick as far as I'm concerned.

And as for having a nightmare on the eve of our biggest match, I'm not, and as far as I'm concerned, it's not.
you told me i must love notts county if i didnt join in on the hating

LMAO THATS RIDICULOUS,you must see that?!!!!

nolans a dick because he dont agree with you, i bet you get on well in life lol-oh shit is this me loving nolan again?! arghh its so hard to stop being a notts county fan

and if you not fussed about league 2 playoff thats your prerogative, i jsut wish you would have a love in for ccfc one day rather than focusing on opposition. monday be a good start for you to turn life round.

clint van damme

you told me i must love notts county if i didnt join in on the hating

LMAO THATS RIDICULOUS,you must see that?!!!!

nolans a dick because he dont agree with you, i bet you get on well in life lol-oh shit is this me loving nolan again?! arghh its so hard to stop being a notts county fan

and if you not fussed about league 2 playoff thats your prerogative, i jsut wish you would have a love in for ccfc one day rather than focusing on opposition. monday be a good start for you to turn life round.

No Nolan's a dickhead because he's a dickhead.
And your last comment sums up how your mind works, I said I don't think Mondays game is our biggest match, you reply, if you're not fussed about the league 2 play off, that's some leap. Did I say I wasn't fussed? Of course I'm fussed, I just don't think it's the biggest game of my lifetime. What do you think made your mind make a leap like that? I think there's an underlying issue.
I'm not going to reply to you any more because you're clearly mentally unstable and you're starting to bore me so go ahead, post some more bullshit and have the last word but I'm finished with you now.

Nick

Administrator
Surely it's telling that managers like Nolan and Evans got / get loads of shit but the majority of them nothing at all?

David O'Day

Like that they want to set up to attack us, if they do that it'll play into our hands. I agree that teams can get at us doing that but we are also far more dangerous when teams give us space.

If they try to be expansive we will do them as we have the better team for that style of play. I'm more wary of teams taht sit back or launch tomohawk missle style attacks against us

CV22SBA

Some of my most cringeworthy moments as a Cov fan have been in these silly love-ins

1991/1992 we had to beat West Ham to have any chance of staying up, we did (Gynn scored I think). Cue pitch invasion and a load of kids went over to the West Hams fans clapping & waving. West Ham were already down, and they aren't noted for their friendliness to opposing fans, and they looked at our fans like they were a right bunch of idiots, just stood there and made us look stupid.

1992/1993- Leeds last day 3-3, a few hundred kids decided it would be a great idea to get on the pitch to celebrate with the Leeds fans, ran towards them clapping & waving, only to be promptly chased off by some proper meatheads with bad intentions- embarrassing doesn't even begin to cover it.

1989/1990- Liverpool home lost 6-1, the great John Sillett decides to go over and applaud the Liverpool fans, while we were stinging like mad at a pathetic capitulation. Huge miscalculation.

1990-1991- another 6-1, Arsenal away, loads of our fans swapping scarves across the fences at the Clock End & clapping the Arsenal fans who'd just won the league, staying to watch the presentation.

Massively cringeworthy and embarrassing, I don't want any fighting or anything, but I really hate all that shite.
Don’t recall the West Ham pitch invasion but that’s not how it happened against Leeds. It was toe to toe for a good 10 mins on the pitch and definitely not kids! Police CCTV of this still floating about on you tube somewhere

covcity4life

No Nolan's a dickhead because he's a dickhead.
And your last comment sums up how your mind works, I said I don't think Mondays game is our biggest match, you reply, if you're not fussed about the league 2 play off, that's some leap. Did I say I wasn't fussed? Of course I'm fussed, I just don't think it's the biggest game of my lifetime. What do you think made your mind make a leap like that? I think there's an underlying issue.
I'm not going to reply to you any more because you're clearly mentally unstable and you're starting to bore me so go ahead, post some more bullshit and have the last word but I'm finished with you now.
just dont come at me again when i am clearly in the right. and dont ever tell me i love the opposition because i can understand why opposing manager would be annoyed at ref who gave us lots of decisions

last word.

rob9872

Don’t recall the West Ham pitch invasion but that’s not how it happened against Leeds. It was toe to toe for a good 10 mins on the pitch and definitely not kids! Police CCTV of this still floating about on you tube somewhere
I blame Roy Wegerle for a ridiculous back pass!

David O'Day

just dont come at me again when i am clearly in the right. and dont ever tell me i love the opposition because i can understand why opposing manager would be annoyed at ref who gave us lots of decisions

last word.
Don't come at you? Soz Rambo

Last word

Users who are viewing this thread