Match Thread Exeter City - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Davies doesn’t look happy up top and he’s done nothing since being put up there either

It's strange, he's been put there to win headers from the long balls which Biamou won most of. He took him off then we won nothing, so he put Davies there to try and win some.

Very weird decisions this game.

Said all along it's pointless putting Ponticelli on and not changing the way we play.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

We have one player in the team that can score a goal and today he didn't score. What do people expect?

The wingers aren't good enough and despite winning some headers, neither is Biamou. I think there could be a chance he will go all season and not score. Not very good for a striker really.

Anyway, let's not hit the panic button but we do need a couple more signings in. We put it right next week.

shmmeee

Always get a performance like this after one like Stoke. Disappointing but we’ll bounce back as the new players bed in.

Esoterica

We've been unable to get any momentum in this league all season. It's very hard to get autos when our longest winning streak has been 3 games and only achieved once. That's our 6th 1-0 defeat of the season and 10 games from 27 in which we've failed to score.

stupot07

After the lord mayors show performance again, happened after the excellent win against Luton game too IIRC.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CCFC_Charlie

8th is probably about where we deserve to be based on how we've played this season, if not a bit high. 3rd was always a false position. We're simply not good enough for the automatics, and I doubt based on what I've seen, that we'll make the play-offs with the current squad.

mark82

Bad result but they happen. Luton lost to Chesterfield. Massively costly but need to move on. Another point lost to a mistake though which is disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread