Excuses For Not Going The Crewe Game Thread (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Wouldn't worry about those for too much longer....

I can't go and watch Wasps.

The Coventry City emblems on the stands and sky blue seats put me off. Just doesn't feel like home.

Nick

Administrator
It shouldnt be of "honour" it should be the players showing their thanks to the fans who have supported them all season.

Covkid1968#

Me and the kids are going....in fact my son has specifically asked for a CCFC flag to take as its the last game........

pusbccfc

Sbarcher

Shouldn't that be STD.......

Monners

I live in Northampton, and the transport links are hopeless (apart from the rail and road system of course). The sooner we come home the better. Also, there is no way I am travelling 35 miles to that shithole to watch that rubbish.

(for info - I am actually going)

matesx

I am not setting foot to see them play in a ground that isn't theirs and belongs to a club from outside of Coventry.

i was going to go to the game but after reading that post they can forget it!!!

Ian1779

Wasps' milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard, and they're like 'it's better than yours'.

Chipfat

Because going no matter result or outcome of the season under the current owners the club has no hope..

Also i'm going to to sit my arse on Anna Maria Beach Florida for a weekend....

Last edited:

James Smith

I'd get the sack?

Great_Expectations

The club will never please some fans, regardless of price, offers etc. People will hide behind hating SISU, yet the truth is they don't want to watch a struggling League One team. Understandable but for me, if you support a team, you support a team.

My pet hate are those who hide behind "moral" stances like NOPM, but would drop those morals to watch City play in high level games (JPT Final, return to Ricoh, Premier League Cup games etc).

wince

My pet hate are those who hide behind "moral" stances like NOPM, but would drop those morals to watch City play in high level games (JPT Final, return to Ricoh, Premier League Cup games etc).
NOPM is not a moral stance its telling the owners that ,they can not rely on my money unless they change the way they are running the club , if they were running the club in exactly the same way and we were playing great football and moving up instead of down ,down , down ,then they would get my blessing , and my money , if they played arsenal or were in a jpt final , every week, then the ground would be full every week, people may think that taking the average attendance from 20 000 down to 2 000 and moving 35 miles and selling any player who has a price , with dire entertainment on the way, deserves undying loyalty I and thousands of other do not, its not hiding behind anything

Ian1779

NOPM is a misnomer. If you go and watch CCFC away, pay to listen to them on FL player, buy merchandise, a TV licence or satellite subscription then NOPM itself is actually impossible.

albatross

I will only stay away from putting money into SISU's pocket on 2 occasions. When its raining and when it isn't

Great_Expectations

NOPM is not a moral stance its telling the owners that ,they can not rely on my money unless they change the way they are running the club , if they were running the club in exactly the same way and we were playing great football and moving up instead of down ,down , down ,then they would get my blessing , and my money , if they played arsenal or were in a jpt final , every week, then the ground would be full every week, people may think that taking the average attendance from 20 000 down to 2 000 and moving 35 miles and selling any player who has a price , with dire entertainment on the way, deserves undying loyalty I and thousands of other do not, its not hiding behind anything

To clarify, you've stated that even if they WERE running the club in the same way, but the team were successful, they would get your blessing?

Perhaps unintentionally, but you have proved my point. It is not actually about SISU, but how successful the team are, as to whether NOPM is followed.

pusbccfc

'I said I would never give SISU a penny again, after they moved us to Sixfields'

From someone who was at the Gillingham game. - This one applies to a lot of people.

CCFC_Charlie

Why go and watch the team I support when I can just call them a disgrace on an internet forum again and get angry when people question why I'm on this forum despite never going to watch the team play?

LB87ccfc

Its too far
No Parking
Its not HR
Sisu still here
League One Football
Its only Crewe
The Ricoh experience is rubbish
Not interested
Crap day out
The footballs dross
I only go when a big club comes to town
I only go when its a bandwagon game and try and mime the songs

Take your pick out of that lot really - at 10a a ticket if we dont get over 10,000 for what is a crucial game a massive game that could effect our future on a epic scale, then its an embarrassment on a massive scale and all the hard work put in my Coventry fans last year was all for nothing to get us home IMO if we cannot at least come together at the clubs time of need in which could secure our status and hopefully with some luck try and build a better future under a ACTUAL manager for once.

PUSB! GET DOWN THE RICOH!

ohitsaidwalker king power

I'm outraged..!!!!. as a long standing season ticket holder('cept for Nothampton gate year) I don't appreciate being charged more for my season ticket on a game by game basis than those that can get in for a tenner....on this basis I will be boycotting the Crewe game... and my son...principles are principles....;)

I'm going to start a new protest group

So
I
Must
Pay
Lots..
Everyone-a
Tenner
Outraged from
Nuneaton.
:facepalm:

CCFCKirky

The dog pushed my laptop off the side and broke it, so I couldn't even book my ticket but if I would have he would have ate it!

skybluetony176

To clarify, you've stated that even if they WERE running the club in the same way, but the team were successful, they would get your blessing?

Perhaps unintentionally, but you have proved my point. It is not actually about SISU, but how successful the team are, as to whether NOPM is followed.

It's still about SISU then. Unless SISU change the way that they're ruining, sorry, running the club we won't be successful. Sisunomics do not create an environment that promotes success. Unless you count narrowly dodging relegation again success. And if you do we all know that's a success you can only get away with for a limited time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread