Exciting loan tomorrow? (4 Viewers)

Manchester_sky_blue

Is Dexter Walters ahead of Allassani now? never seen him play, is he any good?
Looks good for the U23s, if that means anything.

I don't really understand whats happened with Allassani. Still listed as being part of the first team but doesn't make the bench and hasn't been playing with the U23s either so far this season. Not gone on loan or been released as far as i know. Injured again maybe?

cc84cov

Looks good for the U23s, if that means anything.

I don't really understand whats happened with Allassani. Still listed as being part of the first team but doesn't make the bench and hasn't been playing with the U23s either so far this season. Not gone on loan or been released as far as i know. Injured again maybe?
Whenever I’ve seen them both play Allessani is miles ahead of Walters.Walters is a steady wide player right sided he’s never really shone when I’ve seen him play or stand out he’s always just ok.Alessani is very busy always looking to beat his man & could finish personally think he could do a job covering for Jobello not sure what’s gone on with him but we don’t see them train day in day out.

SkyblueTexan

Excited by this loan move (for the rest of the season too!!). Seems to have a great engine and covers loads of space. Think he can go straight into Saturday's match with Gillingham. Would give us a huge lift as well.

Users who are viewing this thread