Ex Player Watch (8 Viewers)

Joy Division

Think Bayliss is injured at the moment isn't he?

SleepyGinger

Think Bayliss is injured at the moment isn't he?
Think it may have been covid related. Think he’s back in training now though.

I remember selling him and we all thought it was good move going to an established championship club where he would get regular game time. He’s hardly played and they look like relegation fodder this year.

Happy_Martian

George Thomas playing RWB for QPR against Barnsley in the Sky game.

Happy_Martian

And Thomas subbed for "tactical reasons" after 35 mins in the first half. QPR 2-0 down at home

Skybluedownunder

Perfect club for him really. His crossing was his best attribute and Cardiff are a team made for scoring from crosses.

They seem to be playing him LW from what I see on Sky Sports lineups each week, he always did look much better more forward as his defensive side was his weakness. Can you remember people calling for him to be playing AM? I think he could be a bit like Bale… wasn’t that good as a left back but once he played higher up he turned into a completely different player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

Sam McCallum and George Thomas both in the starting lineup for QPR tonight.

Joy Division

Good start for Joe Newton at Havant & Waterlooville. Two wins and a couple of good performances, seems they are impressed with him there

gff.png

Happy_Martian

Kastaneer came on for the last 9 mins as PEC Zwolle dropped to 0 and 3 this season, losing 1-0 to Willem II yesterday.

no_loyalty

Kastaneer came on for the last 9 mins as PEC Zwolle dropped to 0 and 3 this season, losing 1-0 to Willem II yesterday.

So it’s only taken them two games to realise he is shite, and have dropped him to the bench. Give it a few more matches and he will out of the match day squad.

Torquay Sky Blue

Jordan Maguire-Drew anyone remember him ? We had him on a brief loan from Brighton.
I watched him yesterday playing for Woking at Torquay. He was decent tbf

Happy_Martian

Dujon Sterling going on loan to Blackpool

Sterling and Gabriel, who played against us for Forest first game of the season. Should help shore up their defence. Just need to replace Keogh now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread