Ex Player Watch (10 Viewers)

The Philosopher

Marosi got a fairly good review for his league debut for Shrewsbury.

I got laughed at for suggesting he went on loan after his injury to see if he got back his confidence to “stick his head in the way of the odd flying boot”. To me, he wasn’t quite the same when he was put back in the first team. Needed some game time elsewhere

Pre-injury I thought he was adequate at this level and was young enough to keep improving. I hope Moore comes good and we don’t regret letting him go.

If he only had a year left on his contract I guess a loan would have served no purpose. Maybe we’ve put in a sell on clause.

Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

More like £5.3m leaving Mowbray up to £7.9m to try and buy Messi or Kane

He will wait on both until the last day and then scramble around. It was the best rough calculation I could do while eating my breakfast I only a few fingers to count on😉

Terry Gibson's perm

I will be shocked if Mowbray gets any more than a couple of million to spend, they will be struggling with the running costs there as their crowds are poor.

Terry Gibson's perm

I see that Liam Walsh has got injured again pre season only expecting to miss a couple of games with a hamstring injury.

Frostie

I see that Liam Walsh has got injured again pre season only expecting to miss a couple of games with a hamstring injury.

Starting to think we dodged a bullet with Walsh, his injury record is shocking.
He had a hamstring injury at the end of last season too, missed last 8 games with it. Depends if it's just a strain/pull. Obviously not a tear if they're saying just a couple of games but if it's a recurring problem he could be out for months on & off.

skybluegod

He had a hamstring injury at the end of last season too, missed last 8 games with it. Depends if it's just a strain/pull. Obviously not a tear if they're saying just a couple of games but if it's a recurring problem he could be out for months on & off.

The issue is because he had such a long lay off with injury for the best part of 6 months, it means that your muscles are a lot more susceptible to strains and pulls and niggles once you return to full training. That appears to the the case with Walsh.

Brighton Sky Blue

Those Bristol City physios have properly fucked him over, not the only one by any stretch last season

vow

Marosi got a fairly good review for his league debut for Shrewsbury.

I got laughed at for suggesting he went on loan after his injury to see if he got back his confidence to “stick his head in the way of the odd flying boot”. To me, he wasn’t quite the same when he was put back in the first team. Needed some game time elsewhere

Pre-injury I thought he was adequate at this level and was young enough to keep improving. I hope Moore comes good and we don’t regret letting him go.

If he only had a year left on his contract I guess a loan would have served no purpose. Maybe we’ve put in a sell on clause.
Spot on.

I believe it was a mental thing rather than ability that MR didn't wanna take the risk with him.
Plus he liked that chewing tobacco(?) stuff that's meant to enhance performance? Guessing MR isn't a fan of that.

Bugsy

Turnbull just scored for Salford 😆

Sick Boy

McNulty has gone on loan to Dundee United. The article mentions 5 former clubs but not us where he had his most successful spell...

Amazing posters on here were saying he could do a job for us

Happy_Martian

Sam McCallum is on loan at QPR. 3 games into the new season and he hasn't even made the bench yet. Probably be a starter if he was here ;)

Reactions: vow

fatso

Sam McCallum is on loan at QPR. 3 games into the new season and he hasn't even made the bench yet. Probably be a starter if he was here ;)
Yes he’s picked up a knock, but to be honest even if he’s fit I think he’d struggle to get a start ahead of Lee Wallace. He’s little more than cover at QPR, Which is a shame because as you’ve said he’d be a starter every week for us.

Happy_Martian

Kastaneer starts for PEC Zwolle at home to Vitesse Arnhem, stream available on VIPleague.

no_loyalty

Callum Wilson took 5 minutes to score his first goal of the season.

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

Kasta subbed after 65 mins, losing 1-0. Didn't do anything special but didn't mess up either, had one stretching volley go miles over. A very mediocre 6 out of 10.

shepardo01

Oh dear.

From when he was 18 apparently..... somebody has trawled back through his social media according to the Posh Chairman.

Users who are viewing this thread