Ex Player Watch (5 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

His sons in the B team and the B teams manager is Neil McFarlane (used to be his assistant here), can’t imagine it was too thorough an interview.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

What in the hell is diversity?

It’s an old wooden ship

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bugsy

I've just realised 2 things.....Johnson Clarke-Harris isn't at Bristol anymore and he won League 1 Golden Boot this year. Has he finally settled down and focused on his game. Would be nice to see him continue doing well as he was one of those that could've gone either way with his mentality.

skybluegod

Yeah I think Davies had a bad injury from memory and was only just coming back to fitness in January, hence the loan move

He’s easily good enough to get another L1 club

His career history suggest otherwise, feel like he was overrated in his time here. Not a bad player, and played his part for sure but he's a lower league one player on his best days, and a league 2 player most of the time. He will be in league 2 next season, hasn't particularly impressed at Barrow and clearly wasn't rated at Rovers.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

His career history suggest otherwise, feel like he was overrated in his time here. Not a bad player, and played his part for sure but he's a lower league one player on his best days, and a league 2 player most of the time. He will be in league 2 next season, hasn't particularly impressed at Barrow and clearly wasn't rated at Rovers.

I agree he will probably be at an L2 club next year given the injuries he's had recently

But I think he still has the potential to play regularly in L1

Users who are viewing this thread