Ex Player Watch (12 Viewers)

Bugsy

mark82

Just seen on highlights from the weekend that George Thomas came on as a sub for QPR. Might play against us on Friday. Surprised he makes their matchday squad, not sure he'd make ours.

no_loyalty

Baylis played for Preston last night as hey beat derby at pride park

He only seems to make the match day squad for their cup games, unless he is just back from another injury?

no_loyalty

Cyrus Christie has joined Notts Forest on a season long loan.

Ccfcisparks

No Bayliss or macullum in match day squads again.......to early to say bad move for macullum but will laugh if they loan him out to lge 1.

You have to say the move has been the wrong move for bayliss career
McCallum is apparently on his way back to us on loan

Sky Blue Harry H

McCallum is apparently on his way back to us on loan
That would be weird. Can't guarantee Giles and McCallum game time. Wonder if Sam has had issue (homesick?) as seems odd to let him leave so soon. Would think Giles would be ticked off if he was displaced by Sam. Whole thing sounds strange to me (and hasn't happened!)

speedie87

That would be weird. Can't guarantee Giles and McCallum game time. Wonder if Sam has had issue (homesick?) as seems odd to let him leave so soon. Would think Giles would be ticked off if he was displaced by Sam. Whole thing sounds strange to me (and hasn't happened!)

I don’t think it’s that strange clubs sign players for the future and loan them out all time look at Ben Stevenson. They must have taken a look pre season and decided he’s not ready - as they sold their left back to Newcastle but have signed a replacement

Users who are viewing this thread