Ex Player Watch (6 Viewers)

better days

The Fleetwood v Wycombe game was crazy. 3 goals in the first 6 minutes, two players sent off for Fleetwood and missed penalty. Wycombe won 4-1, played against ten men for an hour and still only had 36% possession.
A proper game that
You forgot the fake 'crowd' dummies and a flare getting chucked onto the pitch from outside the ground
Really enjoyed it
Wonderful stuff

Adge

A proper game that
You forgot the fake 'crowd' dummies and a flare getting chucked onto the pitch from outside the ground
Really enjoyed it
Wonderful stuff
My word-the keeper for Fleetwood had an absolute stinker didn’t he? Almost singlehandedly has cost them the tie.

better days

My word-the keeper for Fleetwood had an absolute stinker didn’t he? Almost singlehandedly has cost them the tie.
He was amazing
Brilliantly saved a penalty and then miraculously got across to save the follow up
But punched one into his own net for one goal and was like a chicken with his head cut off whenever Wycombe put the ball into his penalty area
Can't put all the blame on him though
Lewis Coyle's assault in Fleetwood's area which gave away the penalty and saw him deservedly sent off didn't help
Then Paddy Madden's antics leading to his departure put the tin hat on it
Had a grim smile as Joey Barton patted them both on the back as they headed for the dressing room

higgs

Anyone think paddy Madden could do a job in the championship the bloke scores goals whenever he plays?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alkhen

Double whammy:

Winger Ryan Kent , who did not contribute a single assist in 21 Premiership appearances last season, will prove his critics wrong in Rangers' bid to stop Celtic competing 10 in a row, says assistant manager Gary McAllister . (Scotland on Sunday)

I liked Kent but end product was definitely the issue

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Double whammy:

Winger Ryan Kent , who did not contribute a single assist in 21 Premiership appearances last season, will prove his critics wrong in Rangers' bid to stop Celtic competing 10 in a row, says assistant manager Gary McAllister . (Scotland on Sunday)

I liked Kent but end product was definitely the issue

I've said it until I'm blue in the face yet a lot of our fans got out of their seats like clapping seals each time he got the ball.

The kid has so much skill but cannot shoot, pass, or cross to save his life. He was a burden on the team.

Next on the list... Jacob Murphy.

skyblueelephant76

I've said it until I'm blue in the face yet a lot of our fans got out of their seats like clapping seals each time he got the ball.

The kid has so much skill but cannot shoot, pass, or cross to save his life. He was a burden on the team.

Next on the list... Jacob Murphy.
He can't shoot to save his life yet he scored 8 goals last season? He scored 1 in 3 in the league last season which is decent for a winger.

If he'd had an end product at 18 when he was here we'd never have had him in the first place.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He can't shoot to save his life yet he scored 8 goals last season? He scored 1 in 3 in the league last season which is decent for a winger.

If he'd had an end product at 18 when he was here we'd never have had him in the first place.

That last part is not an argument.

Years after he has left us there are massive question marks about his end product. Yet sky blue elephant thinks otherwise.

Taxi mate.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm not saying there aren't question marks but he has clearly added to his game since he left us and he is still young.

He's almost 24. You cannot hide behind his age anymore.

I've given him credit for what ability he has but it is so binary. I'm amazed the experts have just started to work it out after splashing 7 million on him.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Collins is a good shout , 12 goals is not a bad return either

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

At the same time Jack Stephens was getting games for Southampton, Bailey Cargill was playing in league 2 for MK Dons.

Obviously they have since been promoted to league one, but it's mental to think both those players were here at the same time and in my opinion had a very level of ability and potential.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

At the same time Jack Stephens was getting games for Southampton, Bailey Cargill was playing in league 2 for MK Dons.

Obviously they have since been promoted to league one, but it's mental to think both those players were here at the same time and in my opinion had a very level of ability and potential.

I don’t even remember Bailey Cargill
But I remember Ben Turner he was solid wheres he at nowadays?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

One of my best friends is a Notts County fan. Say's Turner is a class above their level, but unfortunately still injury prone. Shame for him but that is not going to change at this point in his career, so I wouldn't expect him to play higher than League 2 from hereon.

I wasnt suggesting we sign him tho but it is a shame really

Users who are viewing this thread