Ex Player Watch (14 Viewers)

Irish Sky Blue

And the Pope is catholic
Surprised at Doyle. Two sendings off this season. In his second stint with us I thought he “managed” himself really well.If booked in a game he never came close to a second yellow. If on the verge of a ban for accumulated bookings, he made sure he was never booked until the threshold passed.

Magwitch

Surprised at Doyle. Two sendings off this season. In his second stint with us I thought he “managed” himself really well.If booked in a game he never came close to a second yellow. If on the verge of a ban for accumulated bookings, he made sure he was never booked until the threshold passed.
Getting too old now, time to call it a day and get into management/coaching. There’s a vacancy at our academy now !!

Gazolba

Probably not much interest in this guy, but Chuba Akpom now plays for PAOK Salonika in Greece.
Born in London and capped by England at U16, U17, U19, U20 and U21 levels, he has now switched allegiance to Nigeria.
Although I can't find any record he has played for them yet.

CovBrummie94

Probably not much interest in this guy, but Chuba Akpom now plays for PAOK Salonika in Greece.
Born in London and capped by England at U16, U17, U19, U20 and U21 levels, he has now switched allegiance to Nigeria.
Although I can't find any record he has played for them yet.

He played 20 games and scored 6 goals for them as they won the league last season. If I’m not mistaken, he scored the only goal as they won the Greek Cup. Fair play to the lad. He was only a kid when he played for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

He played 20 games and scored 6 goals for them as they won the league last season. If I’m not mistaken, he scored the only goal as they won the Greek Cup. Fair play to the lad. He was only a kid when he played for us.

<snip>
I meant I couldn't find any record he has played for Nigeria yet.

Joy Division

Peter Vincenti scored on his debut for National League North side Hereford at the weekend in the FA Cup. He is currently on loan from Macclesfield Town where he hasn't featured for quite some time.

Gazolba

Tranmere lost 4-1 at the weekend and still Ponticelli could not get off the bench.
One of our hottest prospects is stagnating due to lack of game time!
Makes no sense to leave him there languishing on the bench.

Liquid Gold

Tranmere lost 4-1 at the weekend and still Ponticelli could not get off the bench.
While I think your obsession with an average youngster that you haven’t seen play is strange I agree it’s no good for him there. We should ask for his loan to be terminated and send him to the conference which is probably his level at the moment.

Sick Boy

One of our hottest prospects - what??

Alkhen

Couple of old boys linking up for Barnsleys equaliser

Goal!

Posted at90'+4'
Goal! Barnsley 2, Derby County 2. Conor Chaplin (Barnsley) left footed shot from the right side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Luke Thomas following a corner.

Alkhen

Just got an email to say Leon McKenzie is visiting my work to do a motivational speech.

gonna sit front row in my cov shirt heckling him about his 1m move

giphy.gif

Leon McKenzie

As former Premier League footballer and professional boxer, Leon McKenzie knows exactly what it takes to be successful in a competitive arena. During the pinnacle of his football career, Leon suffered from depression, which was compounded by not dealing with personal circumstances and ultimately not dealing with his football career coming to an end. Later in life Leon revealed that at one point he attempted to take his own life. Despite all of this, Leon didn’t crumble, he kept fighting back and wrote his autobiography "My Fight with Life," which was published in 2012. Leon went on to achieve again in another sport - professional boxing. Leon is now an ambassador for CALM speaking about mental health awareness, using his career and experience in sport to inspire and motivate audiences across the UK.

The event will be taking place live in Ropemaker Auditorium, however if you are joining remotely or from another office, please connect

Users who are viewing this thread