Ex Player Watch (14 Viewers)

RoboCCFC90

Freddie Sears just scored for Colchester as well

Didn't see that.. Elliot Ward scored for Ballmouth but I bet it's a goal he'd like to forget..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

Peterborough picking up some Kid from Newport County ,Shaun Jeffers moves in the opposite direction as a makeweight part of the deal.

Tonylinc

Just listening to the game now. Garry seems to be doing OK. Is the Fleetwood Town Manager not a Coventry lad?

ajsccfc

That guy calling everyone dickheads because Jeffers scored for Peterborough that time must be bloody loving it now.

wingy

Just listening to the game now. Garry seems to be doing OK. Is the Fleetwood Town Manager not a Coventry lad?

Canley boy Graham Alexander,Former captain of Scunny IIRC,Burnley ,Preston and Scotland .
Penalty taker extraordinaire ,Freekick taker supreme,made It to the Prem for one season after a very lengthy career ,would'nt hesitate to get him in as manager Should SP move on .Pulling up trees In his first mangerial role @ Fleetwood.

torchomatic

I think you mean a lightweight.

Peterborough picking up some Kid from Newport County ,Shaun Jeffers moves in the opposite direction as a makeweight part of the deal.

RoboCCFC90

Roy O'Donovan has had his contract cancelled at Northampton..

Grendel

Roy O'Donovan has had his contract cancelled at Northampton..

I thought he'd earnt some lucrative deal in Dubai?

wingy

Looks like Leon (who) Is going to have to wait to get off the mark for Wolves ,out of the squad with a heel Injury .

SlowerThanPlatt

Just seen on the FLS that Juke missed a pen for Bolton. Does anyone remember him smashing a penalty about 10 yards over the bar in the last minute against Reading?

ajsccfc

I think we drew that one rather than lost? His penalty flew right over me, so in a smaller ground that'd be setting off car alarms.

RoboCCFC90

Good for Dagnall

Users who are viewing this thread