Ex Player Watch (11 Viewers)

steve82

Back to teaching PE.

Im sure the national league will be calling next, given his CV someone may take a last roll of the dice punt on him providing they have a target man to work off.

Without that it's not gonna happen

Captain Dart

Callum Wilson just scored against Chelsea, England call up soon surely.
Now he's just gone and got an assist for the Cherries 2nd goal!

Last edited:

Captain Dart

steve82

Here's a question that someone may know, wondered for a while how deals with add ons work.

Cyrus Christie for example has now left Derby. Does this mean any add ons to the deal that took him to derby from us are now void?

Nick

Administrator
Here's a question that someone may know, wondered for a while how deals with add ons work.

Cyrus Christie for example has now left Derby. Does this mean any add ons to the deal that took him to derby from us are now void?
He left Derby for boro before that so add ons would be gone then surely? As agreement was with Derby.

steve82

He left Derby for boro before that so add ons would be gone then surely? As agreement was with Derby.

That's what I'm thinking... so add ons only really work for the next 12/18 months in reality with the sell in fees the best part.

pw362

Callum Wilson just scored against Chelsea, England call up soon surely.
Now he's just gone and got an assist for the Cherries 2nd goal!
Sure there were people on here that said Wilson would end up non league at best. How wrong they were

speedie87

Can’t see Stevenson getting much of a chance at wolves in future check out all these players they loaned out.
Loans out:
Aaron Simpson
Aaron Collins
Ben Marshall
Ben Stevenson
Connor Johnson
Connor Ronan
Dan Armstrong
Donovan Wilson
Duckens Nazon
Jack Ruddy
Michal Zyro
Prince Oniangué
Ryan Leak
Sylvain Deslandes

mark82

Can’t see Stevenson getting much of a chance at wolves in future check out all these players they loaned out.
Loans out:
Aaron Simpson
Aaron Collins
Ben Marshall
Ben Stevenson
Connor Johnson
Connor Ronan
Dan Armstrong
Donovan Wilson
Duckens Nazon
Jack Ruddy
Michal Zyro
Prince Oniangué
Ryan Leak
Sylvain Deslandes

Wolves are just collecting talented youngsters I think in the hope a few break through long term. If Stevenson knuckles down he can play premier league in future. He's a long way off at the moment though.

Joy Division

Surprised George thomas didn’t get himself a loan move

I think he's perhaps not made the best move of his career. It would appear Leicester see him as somebody to be part of the U23 and make up numbers in that team rather than a real prospect. If they really thought he had something about him he'd have either been shipped out on loan early on or made some kind of 1st team appearance already. See also, Cian Harries.

Nick

Administrator
I think he's perhaps not made the best move of his career. It would appear Leicester see him as somebody to be part of the U23 and make up numbers in that team rather than a real prospect. If they really thought he had something about him he'd have either been shipped out on loan early on or made some kind of 1st team appearance already. See also, Cian Harries.

And Sambou.

Wonder what the odds would be on them just playing out their contracts in U23 then being released to go and play in League 1/2 and at a push the Championship.

Hobo

Loans out:
Aaron Simpson
Aaron Collins
Ben Marshall
Ben Stevenson
Connor Johnson
Connor Ronan
Dan Armstrong
Donovan Wilson
Duckens Nazon
Jack Ruddy
Michal Zyro
Prince Oniangué
Ryan Leak
Sylvain Deslandes

A small squad there.

Joy Division

And Sambou.

Wonder what the odds would be on them just playing out their contracts in U23 then being released to go and play in League 1/2 and at a push the Championship.

I think that could be highly likely. Hope I'm wrong though and would love to see them do well, which if they do can only enhance the reputation of our academy.

steve82

Simeon Jackson scored on his Grimsby debut for Grimsby, as did Ben Stevenson in his substitute appearance for Colchester.

Reece Charles-Cook had the ball in his hands in the 93rd minute from a corner but some how Micheal Botswich put the ball in the net to claim a 2-2 draw for Lincoln.

Shaun Miller scored a consolation goal for Crewe at Notts County.

Reuben Lameries scored Plymouths first goal in a 2-0 win against Blackburn

Users who are viewing this thread