Ex Player Watch (4 Viewers)

oucho

Danny Swanson on the bench in the Edinburgh derby. Shows how weak Scottish football is now, he would struggle to get into our team never mind a top flight side for their biggest game of the season.

Captain Dart

:emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin:

mark82

See that Sambou still nowhere near first team football at 20. Not been out on loan yet despite Everton having nothing up front he's not considered. He'd be in a better position if he'd stayed, losing valuable time to develop.

He'd likely have played at least a bit part role for us in league 1 the year after he'd left. If he'd impressed like many expected he could be playing championship football now. Premier league reserves is not always the best move, strangely. Maybe one day players will figure that out and stop listening to agents who are only after one thing.

Fergusons_Beard

See that Sambou still nowhere near first team football at 20. Not been out on loan yet despite Everton having nothing up front he's not considered. He'd be in a better position if he'd stayed, losing valuable time to develop.

Was thinking exactly the same Fernando and just the sort of player who could be right what we need.

Pace power and a presence.

He may drive a great car but compare his footballing development with the likes of Shipley, Bayliss and DKE & there’s no comparison.

Am sure we’d have cashed in before now if he’d have stayed but I can’t help wondering what if for Sambou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joy Division

Best thing that happened for Maddison was Norwich getting relegated. Would he have got as much of a chance if they were still in the Prem?

He still got loaned out to Aberdeen though didn't he. I think that would always have been the case, but agree his talent would have easily seen him break into the first team had they still been top flight.

RoboCCFC90

Moussa has signed for Gillingham, was told on Saturday that he failed a medical here in the summer and would sign for Gills, I must admit didn't think it was true...

Joy Division

Not sure if its already been mentioned but Ivor Lawton has been at Halesowen Town of the Evostik Premier since December last year. Played a few games for them and got sent off in his debut, though not sure if he's still there tbh.

steve82

Forest Green have signed former Youth team player Cameron Belford

Luton have released Josh McQuoid having cancelled his contract by mutual consent.
* edit joined Aldershot

Last edited:

steve82

According to the Former Players Association Twitter, Morten Hyldegaard is 40 today.

Remember him?

Remember the kit equally!
ade72b5447a70b7183463598a33aca31.jpg

Gaz71

Duckens Nazon came on as a sub for Oldham in the 2-1 Home defeat by Plymouth with Rubens Lamieras scoring for Argyle.

Grendel

Skyblueweeman

Quiet Monday night so Sky Sports Football are showing Cliftonville vs Glenavon on from the NI Premier.

Cliftonville have a defender called Garry Breen (not the Gary Breen though...) as well as Rory Donnelly on the bench. Think his younger brother is playing up top.
Glenavon have Jonathan Tuffey in goal and also have Sammy 'sideways' Clingan in their squad though isn't playing tonight as they're playing on a 4G pitch and he can only play on grass pitches due to injury.

Poor standard but I'm watching as my hometown Coleraine are 2nd in the league and a win for Glenavon would see them close the gap on Coleraine.

Amazing to think that with a part time league and we're still above to Scots in the World Rankings :)

Users who are viewing this thread