Evil Fuckers (4 Viewers)

shmmeee

Cut all their balls off. Display them on a wall in town a la Handmaids Tale as a warning to others.

TomRad85

Wombs. Then chop the balls off whoever was thick enough to get them pregnant so they can’t make the same mistake.
Then get Ant and Dec feeding them to Z-List celebrities for our amusement.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Macca1987

The Star one, the extended family had referred her to the authorities several times, but nothing was done, Bradford have been rated inadequate previously, but when the country is under funded you don't know which way to turn. It seems in these cases to be the mother with a new arsehole of a boyfriend, not saying that's the case all the time, but these people need putting away for life and never let near children again ever

Brighton Sky Blue

Grendel

How is that manslaughter when it says it wasn’t an accident?

Manslaughter is not an accident it’s not pre medicated - running someone over who steps in the road is an accident

Marty

It's a shame we can't do something properly, e.g. Death penalty. They shouldn't be integrated back into society under any circumstances.

Grendel

This is what I don't understand-it's surely murder

Murder is pre meditated - so a plan systematically to say poison someone with intent to deliberately kill is murder - if you argue with someone in a pub and think them And they hit their head as they fall and die there was no actual intent in thought to kill

skyblueinBaku

Another pair of evil vermin.

Grendel

If you want to reduce the chances of it happening properly invest in social care it will make far more difference than corporal punishment

So it’s lack of government funding that causes deaths of children and not the perpetrators

Grendel

Sky Blue Pete

So it’s lack of government funding that causes deaths of children and not the perpetrators
Talk me through how that’s what I said?

If you want to reduce the number of children at risk increase investment in social care.

Corporal punishment will not reduce the level of risk. It will remove the bastards responsible for heinous crimes but it won’t reduce the risk to children

Grendel

The lack of social care funding was clearly at play here or was it the fear of being accused of being politically incorrect

Sky Blue Pete

The lack of social care funding was clearly at play here or was it the fear of being accused of being politically incorrect

Wonder why they missed the chances g. Are you genuinely saying that funding is not an issue????????

Grendel

Talk me through how that’s what I said?

If you want to reduce the number of children at risk increase investment in social care.

Corporal punishment will not reduce the level of risk. It will remove the bastards responsible for heinous crimes but it won’t reduce the risk to children

In all these cases they were known and investigated. The reality is social workers are frightened to remove children and it’s against their ethos.

Social services primary objective is always to support “the family” even though the family is normally an underclass mentally challenged female with a drug addled benefit scrounging step “father” who decides to use a child as a punch bag

one of these cases a grandmother tried to get the child out the house and the police said they’d arrest her for breaching Covid rules - said child ended up dead

shmmeee

Its lack of government funding that means these kids aren’t identified before they’re killed yeah. And lack of funding that means the alternative isn’t much better than leaving them with families. Punishment by definition is after the fact.

Not sure why you give a shit, they’re not family are they?

Grendel

Wonder why they missed the chances g. Are you genuinely saying that funding is not an issue????????

The mentality is the issue. They should remove a child immediately there is any concerns

Frankly people like this should be sterilised as soon as violence is found and the child taken away. That’s not funding is it it’s a real world view of the type of underclass that in general do this. There will be instances but let’s be honest they rarely are from the suburbs. Immoral scrounging parents, drug fuelled lunatics and no morality - we’d be better off if they were all dead and certainly prevented medically from conceiving again

Grendel

Its lack of government funding that means these kids aren’t identified before they’re killed yeah. Punishment by definition is after the fact.

Not sure why you give a shit, they’re not family are they?

Most were identified weren’t they in these examples and in an at risk register. They always are - oh and you’ve suggested sterilisation of certain people

RedSalmon

One of the reasons Social Services are reluctant to remove children from their families is the sheer cost of doing it, and the fact that there are so few foster placements (long and short term).

Unless people are prepared to pay more taxes things like this will continue to happen, as they always have done. These awful situations have been going on for years, we just get to hear about them more now.

Grendel

One of the reasons Social Services are reluctant to remove children from their families is the sheer cost of doing it, and the fact that there are so few foster placements (long and short term).

Unless people are prepared to pay more taxes things like this will continue to happen, as they always have done. These awful situations have been going on for years, we just get to hear about them more now.

Also to be serious for a minute who the hell would want to go to this drug infested hell holes and visit these people and then confront an aggressive family unit. I know I wouldn’t and I know most of the contributors on here wouldn’t either

SBT

Also to be serious for a minute who the hell would want to go to this drug infested hell holes and visit these people and then confront an aggressive family unit. I know I wouldn’t and I know most of the contributors on here wouldn’t either

Some people, incredibly, are good natured, compassionate folks who care about others beyond their immediate family, even those who many would say deserve nothing in life beyond scorn and punishment. They deserve our support - and probably more money as well.

NorthernWisdom

A social worker is a no win job. Nobody thanks you for saving people, but get it wrong and the consequences are dire.

No, I wouldn't want to be a social worker. Add to it that budget cuts mean there are an awful lot of temporary and zero hour contracts now, the ones about tend not to be able to get to know the lie of the land either, so effectively a lot of them are having to make snap judgements based on notes.

Utmost admiration for people who do such a thing really.

RedSalmon

Utterly agree, to go into someone's own home and (politely) advise them how to look after their own children is extremely difficult, especially when they are uncooperative, aggressive, suspicious and really do not want you there. To try and build up an accurate picture as to what is going on can be very difficult too.
It is heart breaking to know these situations are happening even now as I type this.

RedSalmon

Most Social Workers in Child Protection carry more cases than is safe for them to do so. There is pressure for them to close cases as quickly as possible so they can pick other ones up, added to the fact that there is a high turn over of the work force due to it being a thankless task with no credit for the good work they do.

Sky Blue Pete

I know many social workers top top people thanked by very few for the fabulous job they do

Users who are viewing this thread