Evil Fuckers (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Saying he would take his jaw off his shoulders, a 6 year old kid.
An utterly despicable excuse for a human being. I hope he suffers x100s worse inside on a daily basis.
Imagine being on the jury in something like this, I’m sure most of us would need some kind of counselling afterwards.

COV

An utterly despicable excuse for a human being. I hope he suffers x100s worse inside on a daily basis.
Imagine being on the jury in something like this, I’m sure most of us would need some kind of counselling afterwards.

The jury have indeed been offered counselling (as have the police who investigated), and excused from ever being on a jury again

Macca1987

Just read that transcript in full, shivers down my back, and to read at the end he can be released on licence after 2/3 of his sentence, something seriously wrong there

TomRad85

While I’m still pretty anti death penalty for the usual reasons. I see no such problems with using chemical castration in cases like this where the evidence is overwhelming that these people should never be responsible for children again.
I never thought I'd change my mind regarding the death penalty but the more I read and the more I've thought about it, these people don't deserve the gift of life for one day longer. Drag them out back and stick a bullet in both.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

The jury have indeed been offered counselling (as have the police who investigated), and excused from ever being on a jury again
Pretty certain i'd need it in their position. My wife is really struggling with it all, cant see an image of him without crying and cant seem to shake an overall feeling of sadness. Im not quite as affected but i still keep finding myself wishing there was a way to go back and get him out of that house.

Nick

Administrator
I don't get why his grandparents are now running to the media to give their side of it?

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes' grandmother has shared how the six-year-old "must have had this sense of impending doom that something was going to happen to him," saying he knew he was in danger.

Madeleine Halcrow also said the system which should have ensured her grandson was safe is “broken”.

Why the fuck didn't she? c**t. Get the fuck off the TV and have a look closer to home rather than blaming everybody else. Why wasn't her daughter around to look after her son? Oh yeah, she killed somebody.

TomRad85

I don't get why his grandparents are now running to the media to give their side of it?

Why the fuck didn't she? c**t. Get the fuck off the TV and have a look closer to home rather than blaming everybody else.
Absolutely useless mate, whole family are cunts. One set of grandparents raised a murdering mother and the others raised a child abusing father who encouraged his psychotic partner to murder his own son. What an absolute bunch of scum.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Why the fuck didn't she? c**t. Get the fuck off the TV and have a look closer to home rather than blaming everybody else.

She raised numerous complaints to social services. She is not what I expect you perceive. She sent her daughter (his natural mother) to a private school and frequently raised concerns. The family were told if they went to the house they would breach COVID rules and the police woul arrest them

Nick

Administrator
She raised numerous complaints to social services. She is not what I expect you perceive. She sent her daughter (his natural mother) to a private school and frequently raised concerns. The family were told if they went to the house they would breach COVID rules and the police woul arrest them

Don't care if she sent her to Eton.

If she was that worried you aren't going to bother about covid nonsense. You go and take the kid and think about the bullshit later.

I'm not a grandparent, just a parent. If I thought my daughter was at that much of a risk, id go in regardless. Same I'd think for a grandchild.

Grendel

If she was that worried you aren't going to bother about covid nonsense. You go and take the kid and think about the bullshit later.

I'm not a grandparent, just a parent. If I thought my daughter was at that much of a risk, id go in regardless. Same I'd think for a grandchild.

She’d have been imprisoned - social services had visited and declared there was no risk to the child

covmark

Jesus Christ. You can't just rock up to someone's house and take their kid, even of you are a grandparent. Social services had been round 2 months previous and said it was a happy family home.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Jesus Christ. You can't just rock up to someone's house and take their kid, even of you are a grandparent. Social services had been round 2 months previous and said it was a happy family home.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Grandparents have no more legal rights than someone over the road

Grendel

You really could if you thought they were being abused.

No as the police would say they were the abusers and the law would believe them

Sky Blue Pete

I'm with Nick. I would happily risk going to prison to save my child/grandchild.
And no court would pass such a sentence anyway.
The social services report is damning if that was the case. They were duped by a couple of manipulative psychotic individuals but that’s what they are trained to identify and safeguard. I do hope they have many many success stories from their work to counterbalance what appears to be a huge error on this one

NorthernWisdom

The social services report is damning if that was the case. They were duped by a couple of manipulative psychotic individuals but that’s what they are trained to identify and safeguard. I do hope they have many many success stories from their work to counterbalance what appears to be a huge error on this one
It's at arms length, but from what I can see in a general sense the issues boil down to funding - lots of people on termporary contracts, so no opportunity to build relationships, lots of inexperience as a result too. Poor pay for the stress meaning many leave (again, meaning lots of inexperience), no resources to train properly, and too many cases for an individual to handle.

Much as with the health service, what's needed is to look at the root cause as well as the individual fuck-ups. There's obviously been catastrophic errors from whoever's been handling this one but... generally the support just isn't there either.

clint van damme

They do. But it's a tough job and a lot of mistakes get made.
It's also multi agency with all agencies under increasing pressure regarding funding. I wouldn't want to do it.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm with Nick. I would happily risk going to prison to save my child/grandchild.
And no court would pass such a sentence anyway.

I disagree. If social services had deemed the home was fine it would be child abduction as the child had been taken without the parent/guardian's consent.

I can certainly understand taking the risk, if for no other reason that it would bring the case more sharply into focus in the legal and care systems, but the child would be taken from you and placed back in the care of the parents until such time as the authorities believed it was an unsafe environment and you would be charged.

Nick

Administrator
I disagree. If social services had deemed the home was fine it would be child abduction as the child had been taken without the parent/guardian's consent.

And?

Again, a risk I'd take. Not sure why people would be sat about writing a strongly worded letter to their MP etc if they knew a loved one was being abused.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

And?

Again, a risk I'd take. Not sure why people would be sat about writing a strongly worded letter to their MP etc if they knew a loved one was being abused.

And I understand that. I'm just pointing out the consequences of that action. The child would be back with the parents and you'd be being charged and probably given some sort of order to stay away from them (and other children probably). you actions might make the authorities pay more attention to the case and eventually prove you acted in the child's best interests, but that's not guaranteed and the child could be even more danger in the meantime.

NorthernWisdom

And I understand that. I'm just pointing out the consequences of that action. The child would be back with the parents and you'd be being charged and probably given some sort of order to stay away from them (and other children probably). you actions might make the authorities pay more attention to the case and eventually prove you acted in the child's best interests, but that's not guaranteed and the child could be even more danger in the meantime.
tbf in this particular case, not sure it'd have been possible for the child to be in more danger!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

tbf in this particular case, not sure it'd have been possible for the child to be in more danger!
Ultimately, no, he couldn't, but just going in and taking him might not have changed the outcome anyway. The parents/guardians could have taken it out on him when he was returned to them and have suffered even more before he died.

It's a difficult call and like I say I can understand why people would just charge in and take the child but ultimately it may have made it worse.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Ultimately, no, he couldn't, but just going in and taking him might not have changed the outcome anyway. The parents/guardians could have taken it out on him when he was returned to them and have suffered even more before he died.

It's a difficult call and like I say I can understand why people would just charge in and take the child but ultimately it may have made it worse.
It might well have, but armed with a time-machine and a fire-axe i'd be in that house and taking him to hospital without a moment's hesitation. Complete, ridiculous fantasy on my part I know but it's the thought i keep coming back to over all this "I wish I could go back and save him".

Esoterica

I'm haunted by this case. Can't fall asleep without thinking about him first. Don't even think it's his senseless murder either, it's that he died feeling no-one loved him. The confusion, loneliness and despair he must have felt makes me feel physically sick. I just want to kick a ball around in the garden with him, let him have doughnuts & jelly and ice-cream for dinner, read him his favourite book and then cuddle him while he falls asleep.

Skyblueweeman

I'm haunted by this case. Can't fall asleep without thinking about him first. Don't even think it's his senseless murder either, it's that he died feeling no-one loved him. The confusion, loneliness and despair he must have felt makes me feel physically sick. I just want to kick a ball around in the garden with him, let him have doughnuts & jelly and ice-cream for dinner, read him his favourite book and then cuddle him while he falls asleep.

Perfect summary. Thats the bit that gets me...that he died thinking no one loved him. Heartbreaking.

skyblue1991

I just brought myself to watch the video and audio recording of the lad saying no one loves him or wants to feed him

Very shivering and truly heartbreaking

The death sentence is more than justified to these barbaric and scummy cunts!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I just brought myself to watch the video and audio recording of the lad saying no one loves him or wants to feed him

Very shivering and truly heartbreaking

The death sentence is more than justified to these barbaric and scummy cunts!

I usually watch dark stuff, murders etc. No chance I'm watching that.

skyblue1991

I usually watch dark stuff, murders etc. No chance I'm watching that.
I haven't got any kids and I felt mortified by it, so if you have kids I'm sure its 100 times worse as you simply cannot imagine doing that kind of thing to your own flesh and blood

Just indescribable

no_loyalty

Users who are viewing this thread