Eviction notice (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Then why take action that could so dramatically hurt the club's league standing? (assuming he actually wants to buy CCFC)

she has to sign an agreement it’s down to her and no one else

fatso

Ultimately no one can force two private businesses to do a deal. I can’t even imagine what a restriction on the head lease would say “you must give them X terms”? “CCFC must play there at any cost”? We all know how Sisu would act with that kind of backstop.
If the court had been aware of an eviction order in the pipeline, I'm sure they would of asked the administrator to give the other bids for the arena more thought.

The football league should of asked for assurances that the club and the Arena's new owners have agreed a tenancy agreement. If no agreement had been made they could of expressed their concerns in court and asked the judge to consider the fact when reviewing the bids.

If King's bid offered a guarantee to the club it surely would of carried more weight.

Grendel

I also don’t know why @Sky Blue Pete seems very much backing ferrets absurd nonsense

shmmeee

If the court had been aware of an eviction order in the pipeline, I'm sure they would of asked the administrator to give the other bids for the arena more thought.

The football league should of asked for assurances that the club and the Arena's new owners have agreed a tenancy agreement. If no agreement had been made they could of expressed their concerns in court and asked the judge to consider the fact when reviewing the bids.

If King's bid offered a guarantee to the club it surely would of carried more weight.

None of that would matter. The court only cares whether creditors get paid. Not about the football. EFL only care games are played, not where they are.

The only people required to give two shits about us by law are our owners sadly.

Grendel

Refused to sign a commercial agreement with a 3rd party to play at a venue that said 3rd party didn't actually own? What a bitch.

Its a pre arrangement. Instead she’s pissing in the wind with her cronies trying to take on a much bigger beast. She breaches any arrangement she doesn’t like. She had better do as she’s told and sign the next licence or we are finished

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

You've got absolutely nothing to add Grendel.

Wasps have done this - yeah but SISU did this in ...

Frasers have just done this - yeah but wot about SISU in ...

It's a really aggressive action - yeah but Joy is queen of aggression...

Wot about, wot about.

The only thing I'm defending is my football club, speaking out against the latest in a long line of parasites looking to screw it over.

Football clubs are precious, they are the beating hearts of communities and CCFC is this city's biggest civic asset. People should be enraged that Frasers have made this threat, it is an appalling act.
Problem is - it’s sisus fault again we’re in the position
… we’re the only show in town/ship has sailed - Wasps Come in.

do fuck all until Ashley is preferred bidder then bid 25m for the stadium

SISU have missed the boat time and time again and each time it’s hurt the club. It’s not entirely on them - but ultimately they’re responsible for the clubs well being

Grendel

You're really struggling here. The 'absurd nonsense' consists entirely of condemnation of the eviction notice.and not much else aside from calling out your tiresome whataboutery and Vicky Pollard act.

Oh yes it’s obvious from the general reaction it’s me whose struggling isn’t it?

Sky Blue Pete

Problem is - it’s sisus fault again we’re in the position
… we’re the only show in town/ship has sailed - Wasps Come in.

do fuck all until Ashley is preferred bidder then bid 25m for the stadium

SISU have missed the boat time and time again and each time it’s hurt the club. It’s not entirely on them - but ultimately they’re responsible for the clubs well being
Fair

shmmeee

Ccfc
Doug King

But what have they told us? Just that the second deal wasn’t acceptable but not why they failed to sign the first. Thing is we get this over and over and the only constant is Sisu. First it’s ACL, then CCC, then AHC, then Wasps, then Storey, then Ashley. At some point the old “if everyone is a dickhead, you’re the dickhead” adage comes into play.

Sky Blue Pete

But what have they told us? Just that the second deal wasn’t acceptable but not why they failed to sign the first. Thing is we get this over and over and the only constant is Sisu. First it’s ACL, then CCC, then AHC, then Wasps, then Storey, then Ashley. At some point the old “if everyone is a dickhead, you’re the dickhead” adage comes into play.
Ah sorry
I thought you were meaning the takeover.
I only know Mike Ashley’s company are doing what any big headed arrogant rich bastard business people do and behaving appallingly

Grendel

Ah sorry
I thought you were meaning the takeover.
I only know Mike Ashley’s company are doing what any big headed arrogant rich bastard business people do and behaving appallingly

Why didn’t we sign the original pre sale contact which gave us tenancy until 2031

rexo87

It's a very good point

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

That this 'takeover' is absolute nonsense. Cmon Pete I think even you know as well. I've heard a few people saying that the application hasn't even gone into the EFL and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case

Like I say no reason to doubt it at all. Just cause loads of people who know nothing say something in social media doesn’t make it true

Nsgdm1

how many fuckin times.
Ashley offered us the same contract until the end of the season. The new contract probably will be different but instead sisu decided not to sign the contract and now we’re in a situation which means we could be playing in cov again
The club would be harder to sell for the same price with only a deal for somewhere to play until the end of the season than it is with a 10 year deal in place.

rexo87

Like I say no reason to doubt it at all. Just cause loads of people who know nothing say something in social media doesn’t make it true
It's more believable than someone wants to come in and takeover the club without a ground with the landlord threatening to evict

Grendel

So it’s been approved by the EFL?

Paul Anthony

The Sky Blue song would be ok seeing as Rorkes Drift was defended by the Warwickshire Regiment of foot.

Glad to see you know your history! Same as many films, a great film. But it's historical accuracy is..... Somewhat Liberal.

Users who are viewing this thread