Eviction notice (4 Viewers)

hill83

GIF by MOODMAN

CDK

ratified tomorrow,kake over ratified after at same time a great start to the week that will be. Beat Swansea Saturday will have been a cracking week.pusb

Sky Blue Harry H

I've sacrificed this Saturdays game to watch my wife sing a solo at a carol concert. Gutted, although I can't remember having watched us beat Swansea, so I'm hoping we now do the obvious! Good news this, and hoping this leads to a positive procession of events on and off the pitch.

Sky Blue Pete

I've sacrificed this Saturdays game to watch my wife sing a solo at a carol concert. Gutted, although I can't remember having watched us beat Swansea, so I'm hoping we now do the obvious! Good news this, and hoping this leads to a positive procession of events on and off the pitch.
Where’s that Harry?

Mcbean

That’s a very high accolade of selflessness Harry - in terms of points it’s right up there with not watching Prem games at 4 on a dark winters afternoon 😀

Johnnythespider

It's at times like this I'd be praying for a dose of laryngitis, you're a better man than I Harry.

Sky Blue Harry H

It's at times like this I'd be praying for a dose of laryngitis, you're a better man than I Harry.

I foolishly offered to go, thinking she wouldn't take me up on it. To be fair, she's recently lost her dad, and is really good about me travelling home and away, so think she deserves some support. Last time I remember doing this, we scored a late winner to beat Peterborough 3-2 at home, many moons ago. Hopefully a lucky omen.

Users who are viewing this thread