European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

Godiva

It was officially called of so they’ll either have a complete restart later in the week or come to another arrangement/agreement.
It is suspended - not abandoned.

Johnnythespider

Great news. I suppose if it has to happen, you’d rather it happened there with the experts ready to go.

I look forward to the inevitable and needed investigation into the decision (or lack of) over the continuing coverage.
I think people wanted to see he was ok, did you turn over ?

Evo1883

I don't get upset at things like that , because I'm dead inside .

But il admit I was genuinely concerned for him

Godiva

Should be news by now ...

Ian1779

Can’t see them playing the game or expecting Denmark or Finland to play.

Also he’s unlikely to play football again if he’s had a full on heart attack
I think provided he’s OK he’d want the team to play on, and they would want to honour his wishes.

COV

Great news. I suppose if it has to happen, you’d rather it happened there with the experts ready to go.

I look forward to the inevitable and needed investigation into the decision (or lack of) over the continuing coverage.

not sure what Lineker or Fabregas could have done for him m8

Liquid Gold

What are they going to do about the game then? Play the whole thing again? go from half time 0-0? Call it a draw?

COV

I don’t either really, but it’s been a fucking shit year and it’s football.

i couldn’t agree with you more. Worst year of my life. I was in floods and I reckon it was a whole bunch of shit and tension flooding out. But hey ho. Only a few hours until the all dayer.

Moff

Thank god they revived him.

I've witnessed some horrors in the past and thought I was more immune to things like that but I was genuinely choked, sitting with my kids watching someone fight for their life on a football pitch.

Evo1883

Thank god they revived him.

I've witnessed some horrors in the past and thought I was more immune to things like that but I was genuinely choked, sitting with my kids watching someone fight for their life on a football pitch.

I sent the kids in the garden straight away , my daughter would let that play on her mind if I let her watch it

Godiva

Official announcement: Eriksen is awake and stabil.
I guess it was a heat stroke og dehydration ... it's fu..ing hot in Copenhagen!

stay_up_skyblues

I think people wanted to see he was ok, did you turn over ?

No I kept it on as I wanted to see if he was ok. I didn’t want to see the poor man convulsing on the floor, being given cpr or his teammates and wife breaking their hearts in close up.

It should have been cut back to the studio much sooner and updates given or the programme ended as happened eventually.

clint van damme

Is it definitely a heart attack?.
Got it in a double with a Kevin De Bruyne aneurism in the 8 o'clock kick off.

Reactions: COV

Godiva

Schmeical is still in his football suit visible in the tunnel ... ready to go or ready to wave goodbye?

Esoterica

I hope the England game is postponed. Bastard Czechs refused to move our friendly match so my team plays bang in the middle of the England game.

Godiva

Game on :)

hill83

I wouldn’t be able to play today after that personally. I’ve bottled Sunday league games seeing legs get snapped and this is a whole other level.

Fair to them for cracking on.

Users who are viewing this thread