European championships 2020 thread (7 Viewers)

Evo1883

Soon as we got a woke, anti-racist, gay pride team that take the knee we march straight into a major final without conceding a goal from open play 👍

I mean those things are totally the reason why too 🤷‍♂️🤣 come on now ..back to the footy

COV

I mean those things are totally the reason why too 🤷‍♂️🤣 come on now ..back to the footy

lol surely there must be a connection, it can’t be a coincidence 😆 Laurence Fox had a massive meltdown last night which was great

Don’t worry, I’m not political, just laugh when they show themselves up

Bugsy

Apologies if it's already been done but

IMG-20210708-WA0030.jpg

....PUSB

Evo1883

England football team for as long as I can remember have been all those things tbh

Evo1883

Italians like Maguire.

That's enough endorsment for me

Fabio cannaguire

(cant believe I'm saying these things ffs what's happened to me )

Evo1883

Its all the bollocks they’re missing now. WAGs, drinking scandals, being wife beaters, sticking phones up their arses, whatever. I think that’s what makes people like this team more than others.

I'm just going to agree mate 🤣
giphy.gif

COV

Its all the bollocks they’re missing now. WAGs, drinking scandals, being wife beaters, sticking phones up their arses, whatever. I think that’s what makes people like this team more than others.

There are no “superstars” and even though someone like Kane has a better scoring record than any of his predecessors so far, he doesn’t come across as the focal point of the team- there is no focal point, it’s a ‘team’.

shmmeee

There are no “superstars” and even though someone like Kane has a better scoring record than any of his predecessors so far, he doesn’t come across as the focal point of the team- there is no focal point, it’s a ‘team’.

Reminds me a lot of the City side. Robins remind me a lot of Southgate as well. (Bright = Grealish?)

Reactions: COV

Liquid Gold

Fortunately, the pub I’ve been watching at has just rolled our bookings over throughout the KO stage. Really good.
My big superstition is that I can't watch it in the same place twice.

Only time I did it in the world cup were the Belgium and Croatia games. Can't take the risk.

Grendel

Sunday will be new record surely. Never let it be said that politicians aren’t jumping on the bandwagon 😆

You’ve actually put a link from that obnoxious dickhead David Schneider

COV

You’ve actually put a link from that obnoxious dickhead David Schneider

Haha- I know very little about the man himself, the post made me laugh that’s all.

Before I google him what’s your issue with him?

Grendel

Haha- I know very little about the man himself, the post made me laugh that’s all.

Before I google him what’s your issue with him?

Well if your female he may whip you into shape.

Grendel

TomRad85

Pretty sure Keegan was too, remember him waxing lyrical about “the working man”
Some football managers are left wing, hardly a surprise is it. More to the point, who cares? Can't say I've ever given a second of thought as to who one of our managers might vote for.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

COV

Some football managers are left wing, hardly a surprise is it. More to the point, who cares? Can't say I've ever given a second of thought as to who one of our managers might vote for.

Bit touchy 😉

Perhaps their ideologies make them better equipped to develop a unit that works with & for each other and cares less about the individual? We’re forgetting the late, great Brian Clough of course.

Sick Boy

Bit touchy 😉

Perhaps their ideologies make them better equipped to develop a unit that works with & for each other and cares less about the individual? We’re forgetting the late, great Brian Clough of course.
Alex Ferguson is pretty left-wing as well.

Reactions: COV

TomRad85

Bit touchy

Not really, I am tired of politics coming into every thread though. Also please stop pretending you aren't political then making numerous statements that make it obvious you're a lefty, its tiring. I don't mind, you're allowed to be, but at least own it.

Sick Boy

Didn’t know that you were new to the forum 😂😂

COV

Not really, I am tired of politics coming into every thread though. Also please stop pretending you aren't political then making numerous statements that make it obvious you're a lefty, its tiring. I don't mind, you're allowed to be, but at least own it.

It’s an interesting point that had never occurred to me before- the greatest managers do tend to be more left. Don’t see how that’s promoting anyone, if you’re taking it that way then stop being defensive. I’ve never voted for anyone btw, I reserve the right to slate all of them 👍

COV

Sorry I did briefly forget how important it is that we know who all players/managers/fans vote for so we know who to love/hate.

Well if it helps I despise Ferguson and think Keegan is an idiot, it’s not about liking them for their personal lives at all. Just interesting.

TomRad85

Well if it helps I despise Ferguson and think Keegan is an idiot, it’s not about liking them for their personal lives at all. Just interesting.
Ferguson is thoroughly unlikeable but I respect him a lot with hindsight. Keegan i thought was an alright bloke and an average manager.
Random conversation but I'll take it over politics.

Users who are viewing this thread