European championships 2020 thread (2 Viewers)

COV

Beautiful stuff- “the ball might get past me but the man won’t” 😆

COV

Italy playing properly dirty now, looks like they just don’t want to lose as opposed to trying to win

Alkhen

Total flipflop bu I think I'd rather Italy if we get to the final. Something about this Spain team feels like they are just getting ticking. That goal to make it 1-1 has broken the Italian wall myth

COV

Total flipflop bu I think I'd rather Italy if we get to the final. Something about this Spain team feels like they are just getting ticking. That goal to make it 1-1 has broken the Italian wall myth

If we played Spain they’d have 70% possession like they do every game, and the frustration & tension from the stands would be palpable

ccfc92

Penalties on the cards now?

Not sure that extra time is going to make anyone tired and at a disadvantage, they’ve got an extra day to recover than us or Denmark have

Extra chance for injuries and red cards.

Plus every little helps. Spain would have had 2 x extra 30 mins if they go through.

no_loyalty

Spain are the better side tonight, but would still prefer to play them if we get through.

ccfc92

The Italian Wall that let in 2 goals before this game?

LastGarrison

If we played Spain they’d have 70% possession like they do every game, and the frustration & tension from the stands would be palpable
I just think with Rice and Phillips, alongside our back 4 we would soak it up quite well and the Spanish defence looks dodgy and we could certainly get at them.

I just feel the Italians are just a little too wiry and with it being a final, if we get there, they would be winding us up at every opportunity.

Mr Panda

Totally undecided who I'd prefer. Spain would be agonising to watch as they pass us to death outside our box, yet they're dodgy at the back

Italy we might enjoy more possession but they know how to win

lifeskyblue

I think both sides are better than us in skill etc but both look vulnerable at the back and both goalkeepers have a mistake in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

If we can finish Denmark in 90mins then definitely game on. Both Italy/Spain sides look knackered.

no_loyalty

A Spain penalty shootout at Wembley is not a good omen.

COV

Three times in a row Spain have gone to penalties- say what you want about them with their passing but they are incapable of finishing teams off

mark82

Three times in a row Spain have gone to penalties- say what you want about them with their passing but they are incapable of finishing teams off

Twice. They won in extra time against Croatia. They scored 5 in that game.

Users who are viewing this thread