European championships 2020 thread (3 Viewers)

ccfc92

I've always imagined what it would be like watching a team play exactly like England, without the emotion attachment.

Italy are showing me this right now...

Travs

And yet here you are.

To be honest if you read my original post i joined the thread to point out that it was a bit of a farce. Look at Italy tonight. 3 home games in the group.

I've only been responding to other's comments.

Don't worry i'll bugger off again back to the running thread shortly...

Evo1883

Suppose it's a negative of having 3 teams go through in a group when teams can play for draws , Turkey look dire

stupot07

They've been pretty poor but you've got to remember Italy are at home. Turkey have set themselves up to defend.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

COV

Suppose it's a negative of having 3 teams go through in a group when teams can play for draws , Turkey look dire

Don’t agree with that- they are just being totall controlled by Italy and they’re happy sitting back

LastGarrison

Feels like Italy have a team here if they can get it to click.

Turkey have just come to spoil and hope to hit Italy on the break or score from a set piece.

In hindsight bit of a weird opener if you wanted the tournament to start with a bang!

lifeskyblue

Turkey will be very happy to still be 0-0. A draw will do them fine…I don’t see the problem with their approach in tournament football. I’m sure they will be hoping to get more space/opportunity as Italy get more anxious if they don’t score.
Italy playing well up to the 18yd line; lots of confidence and good use of ball. When 20 odd yards out they lose that confidence and don’t play a final ball quick enough.
All in all not too bad a first half as the opening match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hill83

A window overlooking the Lake District Hills.

Being serious, i'm happy enough with a Sonos system, laptop, and BT Sport on my phone.

Genuinely not interested in the Euros though.

Tell us more mate

Users who are viewing this thread