Europa Conference League Final (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

43 years since last major honour .. such a big fanbase too .. fair play

Joy Division

So many random family members, staff, ex-players and fans on the pitch

clint van damme

,the West Ham wankathon on 5live on the way home was embarrassing.
Man City won't get anything like it if they win the CL on Saturday.
Some roaster described them as a Phoenix rising from the ashes, yeah, a phoenix that got handed the keys to 50k seater stadium for a peppercorn rent.
Another one said typical Italians,look at them and they went down, you lot split one of their fucking heads open and he didn't go down you daft cockney c**t.

SBT

,the West Ham wankathon on 5live on the way home was embarrassing.
Man City won't get anything like it if they win the CL on Saturday.
Some roaster described them as a Phoenix rising from the ashes, yeah, a phoenix that got handed the keys to 50k seater stadium for a peppercorn rent.
Another one said typical Italians,look at them and they went down, you lot split one of their fucking heads open and he didn't go down you daft cockney c**t.
In fairness to them, their ability to actually fill that stadium is testament to their fanbase - that move would have been disastrous to many clubs, however good a deal it was for the owners. The atmosphere inside that ground is appalling though.

clint van damme

In fairness to them, their ability to actually fill that stadium is testament to their fanbase - that move would have been disastrous to many clubs, however good a deal it was for the owners. The atmosphere inside that ground is appalling though.

That maybe so, but they're not some poor team who's been through the mill and are back on the way up.
They spent a fortune in the summer, the narrative the media are trying to spin is bollocks.

clint van damme

Fuck me, driving to 5 aside at around 5.40, West Ham on 5live.
Just drove back, West Ham on 5live, absolute piss take

LastGarrison

I’m glad they won it and will always support the English clubs in Europe but what’s really pissed me off the most is all the videos I’ve received titled ‘West Ham and Fiorentina kicking off’ for it only to turn out to be some bird wanking off 5 cocks. 🤬

clint van damme

I’m glad they won it and will always support the English clubs in Europe but what’s really pissed me off the most is all the videos I’ve received titled ‘West Ham and Fiorentina kicking off’ for it only to turn out to be some bird wanking off 5 cocks. 🤬

That's disgusting, have you got a link so I can vent my anger as well?

OffenhamSkyBlue

Anyone who posts a video on YouTube which mentions "Kicking Off" between fans in the title (or commentary), where it is nothing more than a bit of chanting from behind fences or rows of coppers/carabinieri, should have their account and their livelihood (if not their manhood) removed! First in line, that little Thogden c*nt! I wouldn't have a problem with what Last Garrison describes ;)

Nick

Administrator

Schoolboy error, have the sound turned down.

Nick

Administrator
Anyone who posts a video on YouTube which mentions "Kicking Off" between fans in the title (or commentary), where it is nothing more than a bit of chanting from behind fences or rows of coppers/carabinieri, should have their account and their livelihood (if not their manhood) removed! First in line, that little Thogden c*nt! I wouldn't have a problem with what Last Garrison describes ;)

Issue is, the youth nowadays think that Thogden is some sort of celebrity. It's very weird.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Juventus kicked out of this years competition under FFP rules and fine 10 million euros and another 10 mill. if they don't behave.Chelsea have had to pay 10 mill. for incomplete financial imformation when Abramovich ran the club.

Users who are viewing this thread