Europa Conference League Final (1 Viewer)

napolimp

I've been hearing the various complaints from both sides regarding the size of the Fortuna Arena in Prague, at around 20k - each team will have an allocation of 5k tonight. Neither team has been in a European Final for decades, I'm assuming they could fill out an 80k+ stadium without issue.

Ignoring the complaints from the supporters point of view, is it not a wasted opportunity for the host city in terms of revenue? It's a great opportunity to bring money in via hospitality, transport, and other services. Although Prague specifically does not have a stadium with a capacity larger than 20k, the final could have potentially generated 4x + income for someone.

Terry Gibson's perm

West Ham supposedly have in excess of 20k fans there so to far too small for any final.

no_loyalty

West Ham fans attacked again, this is becoming a common theme in Europe this season.

Last edited:

SBT

Neither team has been in a European Final for decades, I'm assuming they could fill out an 80k+ stadium without issue.
West Ham could have probably sold it out on their own - as far as attendances go they’re one of the biggest teams in Europe.

Evo1883

Why are west ham playing like this against an extremely average side ? They aren't barcelona

clint van damme

Saw those plastic cups with the handles on for the first time during the world cup when I went for a pint in the Aardvark, I knew no good would come of them.

Users who are viewing this thread