Euro 2012 - Prediction league banter. (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

I think williestanley and stupot are having a bit of a nightmare at the moment. I usually come bottom ,so come on lads

The Rev

Missed out on a 2-2 (Portugal v Denmark) 2 points lost because I had 1-1 with just 3 minutes left.

I hope this doesn't confuse you HH as any forecasted draw ie (0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc) earns 2 points and correct score 3 points

Simples innit

PUSB

dutchman

Missed out on a 2-2 (Portugal v Denmark) 2 points lost because I had 1-1 with just 3 minutes left.

I hope this doesn't confuse you HH as any forecasted draw ie (0-0, 1-1, 2-2 etc) earns 2 points and correct score 3 points

Slight correction: Any correctly forecasted draw would have earned 2 points with a correct score earning an additional point.

The result in this case was not a draw so any one goal difference forecast in Portugal's favour would have earned 2 points (ie: 0-1, 1-2, 3-4, 4-5, etc) with an additional point earned for the correct score (2-3). :)

Disorganised1

Gutted - I had 2- 2

skybluejelly

just a heads up for the next round penalties are included in the scores , so we could have some 6-5 or 5-4 scorelines

just a heads up for the next round penalties are included in the scores , so we could have some 6-5 or 5-4 scorelines

Is this a fact that penalties are to be counted ???

It would be a sheer lottery if this was so !!!

Surely score at 90 minutes is much preferable - could someone confirm

PUSB

skybluejelly

Is this a fact that penalties are to be counted ???

It would be a sheer lottery if this was so !!!

Surely score at 90 minutes is much preferable - could someone confirm

PUSB
yes for sure ...in my totaly unimaginative way i do every match as a 1-1 draw and got a message saying because it is knock out stages you have to pick a result.. and penalties and extra time are included

TheRoyalScam

yes for sure ...in my totaly unimaginative way i do every match as a 1-1 draw and got a message saying because it is knock out stages you have to pick a result.. and penalties and extra time are included

Who sent you the message? Would you cut and paste it on here please?

Don't mind that - I thought you had to state as a score line eg 5-4 etc at the outset but as my scores for remaining games are non draws it doesn't affect me.

PUSB

CTID

How is it that im top yet me and westcountry_skyblue have the same points. Is it because i have more 3 pointers?

Its all so close at the top, cant see me staying there long but im enjoying it while it lasts (sounds like what i say after the 3rd game of every season!)

Ok not wanting to over-complicate things but I don't understand this penalty prediction thing. So if you think it's going to be a draw you just guess the penalty score e.g. 3-2, 4-3 or do you add the penalty score to the draw score you think it will be e.g. 2-2 aet, 3-2 on penalties, so predict 5-4. ?

I need to make up about 25 points so I'm taking this extremely seriously.

TheRoyalScam

DH - put in a draw (say 1-1) and you get the message that sbj mentioned.

It's a combined total of goals scored PLUS penalties scored.

ps With 8 games remaining and 3pts available per game, I'm afraid your '25pts to make up' seems impossible....;)
......he said with tongue firmly in cheek:)

CTID

Still joint top...how portugal didnt get that second goal to give me 3 points ill never know.

CTID

Im shocked im anywhere near it let alone joint top. Im normally shocking at this! Winning my fantasy football mini league too...dont know where its all come from.... No doubt i will throw it all away in the last few games lol

CTID

Not many of us left in the running now! so hard to call the results when games can quite easily go to penalties!

dutchman

Does anyone else get this?

I enter a score prediction in the boxes and save. A message says my bets have been saved successfully but when it returns to the prediction page the score boxes are now blank!

I think it happened a few times during the Championship competition as well? I've since got into the habit of saving every prediction twice just in case.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Anyway i thought i tell everyone as i'm leading the competition,I have done Spain to win 2-1 tonight.Good luck all !!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bet no-one gets 3 points tonight!!! Spain 4 - 0 ????

Users who are viewing this thread