Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

Why make this thread? Because saddle brains says it's someone else you have just chosen a guy with double barelled name?

Don't get it

This is what Saddlebrains source said to him.

I hope not cus il look a prick

Randomly popped up at 3.30 today saying Peterborough winger, I said is it Poku, he said double barrelled

The confusion is that @Saddlebrains thought this was Ricky-Jade Jones rather than Ephron Mason-Clark. Correct me if I’m wrong but I’d imagine a specific name was asked about following the possibility RJJ was wrong.

mark82

Would take a lot for MacAnthony to sell a prize asset on deadline day.
It's a bit of a fallacy that they get maximum value. They quote large fees, but these are often outright fabrication or heavily incentive based.

JulianDarbyFTW

If we're already offering shit songs, I'd go for:

Ephron, Ephron, you're my Ephron
And baby you can turn me on*

*not necessarily true, but I'm not overly fussy

Diogenes

And did those transfer fees in sisu time
Fall upon coventry for free
And was the holy lamb EMC
On the CBS pastures seen

And did the countenance divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills
And was a premier league team builded here
Led forth by Ellis Simms

ptr

It's a bit of a fallacy that they get maximum value. They quote large fees, but these are often outright fabrication or heavily incentive based.

Heavily incentive based deals will be arguably harder. A lot more to agree on.

TomRad85

Just announced so I can stop staring at my phone ffs

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

AFCCOVENTRY

Won't be cheap either, around 3 Mill I reckon, maybe even Tavares thrown in, maybe on loan. Hope they pull it off

Norwich has a bid of £3.1m rejected in this window apparently. He’s going to cost around £4m+ with add ons going up to something crazy I’m sure with DmC

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Anyone seen much of the lad? Really haven’t kept an eye on League 1 this year but if he does sign will trust the team behind bringing him in.

Users who are viewing this thread