Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (6 Viewers)

covmark

Where’s the benefit of signing a winger but not having him available straight away 😂
And it's not as if he's a 19/20 year old coming through. I can only imagine we got him for a cut price, so we agreed to loan him back. Risky though, what happens if he gets a bad injury.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Breaking! In-coming with a twist​

Coventry City are set to make a deadline day signing this evening, although the deal is not straight-forward.

CoventryLive understands that the Sky Blues have agreed a long-term deal for a player but that he will be immediately loaned back to the selling club for the remainder of the 2023/24 season.

I understand that the Sky Blues will be doing no further business tonight, either in or out of the club.

More details to come...

What an anticlimax, shall we just log off now.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Deity

Better hope Wright and Sakamoto don't break down then. Ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Maybe the club think they are beating many other clubs to the player by agreeing to this clause. If he’s coming for 4 years then it makes sense to secure him.

coop

Breaking! In-coming with a twist​

Coventry City are set to make a deadline day signing this evening, although the deal is not straight-forward.

CoventryLive understands that the Sky Blues have agreed a long-term deal for a player but that he will be immediately loaned back to the selling club for the remainder of the 2023/24 season.

I understand that the Sky Blues will be doing no further business tonight, either in or out of the club.

More details to come...
What happens if he gets injured playing for them?

TomRad85

It’s really not when we need a wide forward to compete now
Makes you wonder why we aren't bringing anyone in on loan if this is the best we could do with this one.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Balli001

Not sure many of you lot would cope being a top side. This kind if deal is done all the time at that level.

Mr Panda

If he’s the best in League One then he’ll hopefully be worth the wait.

Doesn’t suit us right now but Doug is an investor - if it means we get a cut price deal or jump ahead of other suitors for a longer term gain - he’ll probably take it

ptr

That’s why MacAnthony is happy to go live at 9. Good deal for them I should imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread