Environmental protesters get sorted! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

pastythegreat

Cant view the video as dont have FB, but if it's anything similar to the cunts standing on the trains in London last week then they deserve everything they got.
Absolute fucking muppets. There are far better ways of drawing attention to your cause than pissing of hundreds of general public going about their daily lives.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Be interesting to see what happens when these loving, caring people that are protesting do when an ambulance needs to get through...

Travs

Those guys getting a kicking at Canning Town station was fantastic. To be honest they should have just let the train carry on running, they’d soon get down when realising they’re about to smash into the tunnel at 30mph.

Harassing people buying burgers/working at Smithfield Market is just the behaviour of tossers and I hope they got more of the same... get them a job and a wash while they’re at it...

Travs

If you or I were to drive a car down Oxford Street or Whitehall and attempt to blockade it (for whatever reason) we’d be removed and most probably chucked in a cell within the hour.

why people think they can do similar, including harassment of people going about their daily lives totally legally, is a mystery to me.

Houchens Head

Hope the guy gets locked up. People have a right to peacefully protest.
Bollocks! More people have a right of way! They need to get to work / school / hospital / doctors / visit a sick or elderly person. What right do these tree-hugging twats have to hold people's lives to ransom by protesting. Protesting what exactly? I would have done (and still will do) exactly what that bloke in the video did! Fucking pricks!

Houchens Head

A) he was walking.

B) it wasn’t a cul de sac so he would have had alternative routes.
A) How do you know he was walking? He may have had to leave his car somewhere because he couldn't get through.
B) Do you know exactly where this was? Please enlighten us all on his "alternative route", which I'm sure everyone there would have taken.

chiefdave

Be interesting to see what happens when these loving, caring people that are protesting do when an ambulance needs to get through...
Was a chap from the ambulance service on 5 Live when the protests were taking place on Westminster Bridge who said response times had improved as the protesters moved for ambulances unlike the congestion which they normally experience.

skybluetony176

A) How do you know he was walking? He may have had to leave his car somewhere because he couldn't get through.
B) Do you know exactly where this was? Please enlighten us all on his "alternative route", which I'm sure everyone there would have taken.

A) You can clearly see him walking on the video.
B) you can clearly see it’s at a crossroads, again on the video.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

l hope those people blocking the road arrived by public transport or walked, use their washing machine as little as possible, do their washing up by hand in a bowl of rainwater rather than firing up the dishwasher on a daily basis, wear sustainable second hand clothing etc etc.

Johnnythespider

Ok I've decided to watch this now, what an idiot. Those questioning whether he is on foot or driving, have you ever driven a car whilst wearing a back pack ? No thought not, stop getting angry at the wrong people.

ccfc92

Was a chap from the ambulance service on 5 Live when the protests were taking place on Westminster Bridge who said response times had improved as the protesters moved for ambulances unlike the congestion which they normally experience.

So if the normal traffic is held up by out of the ordinary circumstances, i.e protesters, surely there'd be more congestion?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Bollocks! More people have a right of way! They need to get to work / school / hospital / doctors / visit a sick or elderly person. What right do these tree-hugging twats have to hold people's lives to ransom by protesting. Protesting what exactly? I would have done (and still will do) exactly what that bloke in the video did! Fucking pricks!
They really need to target airports and not this kind of crap. It's like one of them coming to my house to check on my energy efficiency only to tell me off because my worm bin isn't the right colour.

Houchens Head

They really need to target airports and not this kind of crap. It's like one of them coming to my house to check on my energy efficiency only to tell me off because my worm bin isn't the right colour.
But why target anybody? The world needs to keep moving. I think everyone on the bloody planet is aware of so-called "global warming". Why do these idiots feel the need to disrupt people to get a message across, of something which we're already aware of? They just don't have anything better to do. Idiots!

Houchens Head

Ok I've decided to watch this now, what an idiot. Those questioning whether he is on foot or driving, have you ever driven a car whilst wearing a back pack ? No thought not, stop getting angry at the wrong people.
He may have packed his work stuff into a backpack because he came across these twats and thought he'd have to walk! And I will ALWAYS get angry at these sort of twats! Fuckin' jobless tree-huggers!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He may have packed his work stuff into a backpack because he came across these twats and thought he'd have to walk! And I will ALWAYS get angry at these sort of twats! Fuckin' jobless tree-huggers!
I thought the protesters sang quite well. Perhaps they were a self help group out on a confidence building exercise, only to have their day ruined by some deranged scouse git who'd just stuffed his backpack with the contents of the elderly lady's handbag at the cashpoint. Nut case.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

But why target anybody? The world needs to keep moving. I think everyone on the bloody planet is aware of so-called "global warming". Why do these idiots feel the need to disrupt people to get a message across, of something which we're already aware of? They just don't have anything better to do. Idiots!

We're aware of it and very little is being done about it. Far too few people, especially those in a position to make a meaningful difference, are actually taking action.

On the other thread regarding racism in football you're supportive of players walking off, as am I. They're inconveniencing fans. We're aware there is a problem with racism in football (and society in general), so why cause disruption for something we're already aware of? To bring about meaningful action. People have had the chance to do it voluntarily and they haven't, so time to up the ante.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We're aware of it and very little is being done about it. Far too few people, especially those in a position to make a meaningful difference, are actually taking action.
My wife say's she doesn't want to fly any more because of the impact on global warming. Unless people are actually frightened of what is approaching they will do very little.

Houchens Head

On the other thread regarding racism in football you're supportive of players walking off, as am I. They're inconveniencing fans. We're aware there is a problem with racism in football (and society in general), so why cause disruption for something we're already aware of? To bring about meaningful action. People have had the chance to do it voluntarily and they haven't, so time to up the ante.
Of course I'm all for protesting against racist scum. Disrupting a football match by walking off and bringing a whole city to a standstill, are worlds apart. The game can either restart or be rearranged. People trying to get to work/school/hospital/doctors etc can't be reimbursed! That is their day totally fucked up. Missed doctors and hospital appointments cost the NHS millions per year. How many hundreds were missed because of these mindless morons? And by the way, the UK can cut it's carbon emissions down to near zero and so become carbon neutral, at no extra cost if done gradually from 2019 to 2050, so why do we need to be told about the dangers of carbon emissions when we all know about it? The world will keep turning. :banghead:

Travs

My mum was rushed into hospital with a stroke last weekend. I was in Shropshire at the time and had a desperately fraught journey back to Walsgrave Hospital, not knowing what I was going to be walking into.

Had I been held up by protesters, I doubt I’d be able to control my anger and the thought of running a few down would probably have entered my head. I wonder if the protesters consider the effects of their actions under circumstances such as this...

Grendel

Are you arguing they should have run down the protesters?

the hit and runner could argue he’s a green protestor and is doing his bit by reducing the population

Users who are viewing this thread