England Under 21's (1 Viewer)

Tad

Think this might be the final straw for me. If they don't put a hefty penalty on Serbian I don't think we should take part in internationals. The writings been on the wall for a while now, and its completely unfair if we get punished as a result of this. Their all a bunch of corrupt, English bashing greedy suits.

Last edited:

TheHellion

Surely you're not surprised by that Nick? Where FIFA/UEFA are concerned, we're easy targets. The sad thing is that this will more than likely be dealt with out of all perspective and portion. Serbia will probably get off lightly, whereas our players and coaches get punished in a draconian manner. We all know the likes of Blatter and Platini can't stand English football. If they can find some way to make out it's our fault, then they will.

kg82

I'm with tad on this one. If it happens as osb or the hellion have said which, let's face it, we're all kind of expecting, then the only way to deal with that is a hard line rebellion. UEFA/FIFA continuously make mugs out of us.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Despite the plainly obvious and ugly racism displayed the Governing body are not prepared to review the issue until the end of Novemeber as part of their "Normal" business review cadence.
This fact alone tells you all you need to know about the ludicrous manner of the regime that supposedly lead the beautiful game... it makes me sick and ashamed to associated with football... an absolute and total disgrace...:mad:

Covstu

Apparently we have to be charged if UEFA are playing it 'by the book' as there was a 2 way scrap on the field. Both sides will give evidence and then a decision made so even though we have been charged we may not receive a fine (alternatively we could).

The main people in charge are taking that many back handers they probably forget who's side they are on now. I dont agree we should pull out of FIFA membership as i dont think alot of teams will actually care if we are not there to be honest! Money talks and the FA will not risk our top clubs competing in the CL as this will not only kill the Prem league but wil hurt the national team aswell.

wingy

Despite the plainly obvious and ugly racism displayed the Governing body are not prepared to review the issue until the end of Novemeber as part of their "Normal" business review cadence.
This fact alone tells you all you need to know about the ludicrous manner of the regime that supposedly lead the beautiful game... it makes me sick and ashamed to associated with football... an absolute and total disgrace...:mad:
How long did they take to issue penalties to Russia ,Poland ,Croatia ets during the euro's .Total blooody inertia as usual ,Delay,Deffuse,Dicipate,Deluded,Dereliction of Duty,unfit to handle the hot potato that this country addressed over the last 30 years,moronic disciples of bigotry and hatred
.Cronies all of them ,our leadership is sadly missed on these bodies and the tail has wagged the dog for the same 30 odd years.:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

ohitsaidwalker king power

How long did they take to issue penalties to Russia ,Poland ,Croatia ets during the euro's .Total blooody inertia as usual ,Delay,Deffuse,Dicipate,Deluded,Dereliction of Duty,unfit to handle the hot potato that this country addressed over the last 30 years,moronic disciples of bigotry and hatred
.Cronies all of them ,our leadership is sadly missed on these bodies and the tail has wagged the dog for the same 30 odd years.:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Why do the English FA put up with it...? Come the revolution...:slap:

scroobiustom

This is getting silly now:
"Hypocrites! English invented slavery and hooliganism so they have no right to lecture us on racism" - blasts Serbian NBA star Jaric after Rose abuse

just fyi taken from the daily mail so may be very sensationalist

wingy

This is getting silly now:
"Hypocrites! English invented slavery and hooliganism so they have no right to lecture us on racism" - blasts Serbian NBA star Jaric after Rose abuse

just fyi taken from the daily mail so may be very sensationalist
Backward Fwits ,living in the stoneage.
No excuse but their recent history tells you everything ,small countries emerging from a authoritarian /totalitarian regime ,border wars ,divisions based on race /religion .It takes inspirational leadership to shift the mindset of the populace,and will take minimum two generations to eradicate ,if those leaders can step forward.This is why UEFA/FIFA are failing in their remit as they are an external body which has the power to influence and start the debate that may allow those leaders the space to step forward.
More worryingly Fascism while never dissappearing in southern Europe is on the rise due to the severe economic chrisis they are facing.

TheHellion

Ollie Holloway has offered his thoughts on the situation:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20009560

Key points in case anybody can't listen to it:

- This kind of behaviour is unacceptable in modern football

-That Serbia are effectively lying through their teeth about what has happened

-That no sportsmen/women in any kind of sport should have to accept this kind of behaviour

-Says that it would be unacceptable for FIFA to "sweep this under the carpet"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread